lookjng for pastry/baking classes in helsinki

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
gvinet55

Re: lookjng for pastry/baking classes in helsinki

Post by gvinet55 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 am

Waste of money from my point of view!! :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

najdamanisak

Post by najdamanisak » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Ray wrote:In just 2 months of moving to Helsinki from SEA, I've developed a fondness for Finnish bread and pastries (sinful cream-filled ones!) Am very keen to attend pastry/baking classes in English in Helsinki- cant seem to locate anything online except for the Perho culinary school but from the site, i get the sense it is a vocational /hopitality institute for people keen to be in the restaurant/hospitality-related business. Anyone knows of any other pastry schools or private baking classes? Thanks
Hi! I'm looking for pastry classes or schools too. If it would be school it's better for me. I'm from Turkey and I want to moving in Finland. I have basic level skills about pastry and making figures with sugar paste. But I want to make it professional level. So I'm searching for a school which make my wishes come true. Is anyone knows something about this? And Ray could you find what you want? Thanks in advance to everyone.

Najda

Jailan

Post by Jailan » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Hi, is the offer still on ? To provide baking classes ?