Wedding party band... HELP!

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more

What music do you have at your wedding?

Bumtsibum
No votes
Jazz
21%
Classical
14%
DiscoFever
36%
Umpa
14%
Other, please specify below
14%

Total votes: 14

deojuvame

Post by deojuvame » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:30 pm

Daive-

So I asked my music student friend about wedding music last weekend, and she says, just to call the various schools and the secretaries there will help you. She says they maintain lists of different bands the school has, and they work with you, asking what you want, and help you pick people to rehearse that might be appropriate.

:D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

daive

Post by daive » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:46 pm

arabella wrote:Daive-

So I asked my music student friend about wedding music last weekend, and she says, just to call the various schools and the secretaries there will help you. She says they maintain lists of different bands the school has, and they work with you, asking what you want, and help you pick people to rehearse that might be appropriate.

:D
Cheers Arabella

I am putting an ad on the noticeboard of the Pop&Jazz Konservatory or whatever it is called and will get Sanna to phone around all the music schools. Cheers again for the valuable info!

Daive 8)

BAT

Post by BAT » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:53 pm

At the wedding on Saturday there was a single pianist who played a variety of music. He was very good. If interested, pm me Daive.

daive

Post by daive » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:24 am

BAT wrote:At the wedding on Saturday there was a single pianist who played a variety of music. He was very good. If interested, pm me Daive.
Cheers too BAT. :P