What would you want in a care package from Canada? :)

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
pennykissa

Post by pennykissa » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am

Hei everyone, hope you all can help me out :)

I live in Canada and have a wonderful friend that I met while I was in Finland three years ago... We keep in touch a couple times a year and send little gifts - something homemade, a postcard, a pretty stamp, a reflector, etc... She also sends me a little bit of Fazer, cloudberry something, or some traditional tea... I'm sort of at a loss of what to send her back for a treat/snack/food type thing... So much of the chocolate/sweets we have here are either American or British... I'd like to send her something that is either Canadian, or not Canadian but also not available in Finland... (Hope that makes sense :D )

Any other suggestions on the type of things a Finn would like to get in a care package - foods or items or brands, would be great too... I can't ask her (well, I don't want to) because we don't spend much - it's really the surprise of getting something different that's the fun part :) What do you wish for when you think of mail from Canada?

Thanks in advance :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Logic

Re: What would you want in a care package from Canada? :)

Post by Logic » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Maple syrup?