Vietnamese Home Cooking Class - for FREE

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
vespasian

Post by vespasian » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Hello, I am a Vietnamese student currently living in Helsinki. During this summer when I am totally off from school, I want to do something fun and meaningful. That’s why I came up with “Vietnamese home cooking class” and it is totally FREE!!! A customized and personalized class right at your kitchen. What else are you waiting for? Don’t miss out this opportunity!!!

The requirements are simple:
- You are eager to know about Vietnamese cuisines and culture.
- You speak English so we can communicate well (Sorry that my Finnish language level is really basic).
- You live in Helsinki (My travel card is only within Helsinki region and, you know, I try to reduce any possible cost for the class).

The process is also really easy:
- Go to my blog http://fabnfun.com/vietnamese-home-cook ... -for-free/ , look at the food list and descriptions and pick up 2 dishes you want to make.
- Leave me a comment including your name, your email and which food you want to make.
- I will email to you and we will discuss more about the food, date, time and place. Notice: The class will be held at your place / your kitchen. All you have to pay is food ingredients. The travel cost will be held by me.

If you have any further question, don’t hesitate to ask!

I hope this would be fab ‘n fun :)
xo

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

vespasian

Re: Vietnamese Home Cooking Class - for FREE

Post by vespasian » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey y'all, I've received 2 requests, not so many (yet) but I'm really glad to do it! Please have a look and don't miss a chance :)

DaveyBoy

Post by DaveyBoy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:28 pm

What a great idea! Your positive attitude is very impressive, if I lived in Helsinki I would love to do this. I hope it goes well and you have fun. Ăn ngon miệng! (Hope it's ok, I pinched it from google) :D

tuulen

Post by tuulen » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 pm

vespasian wrote:Hey y'all, I've received 2 requests, not so many (yet) but I'm really glad to do it! Please have a look and don't miss a chance :)
It is summertime in Finland, and most people have already made plans for their summer vacation. Apparently you can do this only in summertime, but if you do this again next year, then some advance notice of your offer could allow more people to include you in their summertime plans.

Asian cooking is a form of art, is very tasty and is very efficient, too. Good food!

vespasian

Post by vespasian » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 am

DaveyBoy wrote:What a great idea! Your positive attitude is very impressive, if I lived in Helsinki I would love to do this. I hope it goes well and you have fun. Ăn ngon miệng! (Hope it's ok, I pinched it from google) :D
It's not just ok. It's excellent DaveyBoy :) Too bad that you are not in Hki! If you happen to be in Hki, you are always warmly welcomed! :)

vespasian

Post by vespasian » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:41 am

tuulen wrote:
vespasian wrote:Hey y'all, I've received 2 requests, not so many (yet) but I'm really glad to do it! Please have a look and don't miss a chance :)
It is summertime in Finland, and most people have already made plans for their summer vacation. Apparently you can do this only in summertime, but if you do this again next year, then some advance notice of your offer could allow more people to include you in their summertime plans.

Asian cooking is a form of art, is very tasty and is very efficient, too. Good food!
Thanks for your support and advice! Actually I'm just giving it a try first during summer. But if I get positive responses from people, I think I am willing to extend this fun thing to also autumn, winter and spring :D

And if you are interested any time of the year, just drop me a msg :)

DaveyBoy

Post by DaveyBoy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:41 pm

vespasian wrote:
DaveyBoy wrote:What a great idea! Your positive attitude is very impressive, if I lived in Helsinki I would love to do this. I hope it goes well and you have fun. Ăn ngon miệng! (Hope it's ok, I pinched it from google) :D
It's not just ok. It's excellent DaveyBoy :) Too bad that you are not in Hki! If you happen to be in Hki, you are always warmly welcomed! :)
Thanks! I will definitely do that! Hyvää Kesää! (google again :wink: )

j.juuppeli

Post by j.juuppeli » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Please do continue in Autumn as well! I don't have time now... so would like to cook with you later on!

tuulen

Post by tuulen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm

vespasian wrote:And if you are interested any time of the year, just drop me a msg :)
I thank you for the invitation!

Asian cooking is well worth learning, as it is very good!