Trying to remember the name of a candy

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
Whim514

Post by Whim514 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:42 am

Hi there - I traveled to Finland in the summer of 2010 and I'm trying to remember the name of a candy I had there. The shop I bought it from was in Helsinki; it was a little candy shop near Senate Square I believe. The shop also sold chocolate. The candy was a jelly kind, cut into squares. It was orange, and I think it was coated in sugar. For some reason I think the name began with an "L" but that could be totally wrong. I loved these things and have been trying to remember what they were called for a long time. If anyone knows what this is, that would be fantastic!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Jukka Aho

Re: Trying to remember the name of a candy

Post by Jukka Aho » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:28 am

Whim514 wrote:The candy was a jelly kind, cut into squares. It was orange, and I think it was coated in sugar. For some reason I think the name began with an "L" but that could be totally wrong. I loved these things and have been trying to remember what they were called for a long time. If anyone knows what this is, that would be fantastic!
Was it sold packaged or in bulk? If packaged, which kind of a package?
znark