Helsinki REAL UNDERGROUND outsider electronic music club

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
unitready

Post by unitready » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi,

I want to explore some real electronic underground side of Helsinki. I found some videos on youtube like "UNDERGROUND NIGHT CLUB HARDCORE BLA BLA BLA" with some Playground *** pop-stuff and terrible DJ's. Yes, pop culture - is to call yourself "underground". I search for a club which not for everyone, where I can get some "strange" or "heavy" outsider-house / raw-techno / acid-house etc. live performances.

Thank you for your help!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Smedju

Re: Helsinki REAL UNDERGROUND outsider electronic music club

Post by Smedju » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Clubs in Vallila and Kallio districts: Ääniwalli, Kuudes Linja and it's neighbour Kaiku which is small place but it has one of the best soundsystem if not the best in whole Europe (voted by foreign DJs).

Hytky org. has UG parties few times in a year often in secret warehouse type of locations, sometimes also normal venues. You need to contact them to get the info if you dont know people.

Hytky

Ääniwalli

Kuudes Linja

Kaiku

unitready

Post by unitready » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Smedju wrote:Clubs in Vallila and Kallio districts: Ääniwalli, Kuudes Linja and it's neighbour Kaiku which is small place but it has one of the best soundsystem if not the best in whole Europe (voted by foreign DJs).
Hytky org. has UG parties few times in a year often in secret warehouse type of locations, sometimes also normal venues. You need to contact them to get the info if you dont know people.
Thank you, Smedju, this is exactly what I need.

Smedju

Post by Smedju » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Ääniwalli:

Kuudes Linja and Kaiku