Ville Valo

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
HeartofIron

Ville Valo

Post by HeartofIron » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:26 pm

I recently sent mail to Ville Valo using the following address: P.O. Box 194 Helsinki FIN-00121 Finland

Is this still an address people use to send mail to Valo? The website said there had been two success, but they were from 2008, I think. :ohno:

J

Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?
-Poe

Ville Valo

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

HeartofIron

Re: Ville Valo

Post by HeartofIron » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:41 pm

HeartofIron wrote:I recently sent mail to Ville Valo using the following address: P.O. Box 194 Helsinki FIN-00121 Finland

Is this still an address people use to send mail to Valo? The website said there had been two success, but they were from 2008, I think. :ohno:

J

I'm just asking because I don't want it to end up in a garbage can somewhere or something...lol. Who else here has sent mail to him? : )
-Poe

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:16 pm

HeartofIron wrote:

I'm just asking because I don't want it to end up in a garbage can somewhere or something...lol. Who else here has sent mail to him? : )
It won't end up in the garbage can, but in the hands of a secretary of his agency who will send you back a nice standardized letter at some point.

HeartofIron

Post by HeartofIron » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm

wolf80 wrote:
HeartofIron wrote:

It won't end up in the garbage can, but in the hands of a secretary of his agency who will send you back a nice standardized letter at some point.
Lol, go team! : ) I didn't spend much space on the letter bit; it's more of a note, really. I kept it short and sweet. More of what I focused on was a poem I sent to him...
-Poe

HeartofIron

Post by HeartofIron » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:11 pm

wolf80 wrote:
HeartofIron wrote:

Are you a fan? I am wondering if there is any possible way to meet him at any point if you live in the southern U.S. and you are not able to go to a concert or an event...I know, me and a million others, right? I've seen people ask about his address and phone number; I don't want anything like that - just a normal-type thing. Lol :?:
-Poe

HeartofIron

Post by HeartofIron » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:56 am

HeartofIron wrote:
wolf80 wrote:
HeartofIron wrote:

Are you a fan? I am wondering if there is any possible way to meet him at any point if you live in the southern U.S. and you are not able to go to a concert or an event...I know, me and a million others, right? I've seen people ask about his address and phone number; I don't want anything like that - just a normal-type thing. Lol :?:
"Is anyone out there, 'cuz it's gettin' harder and harder to breathe"...Lol...Maroon 5 song used in a post about HIM...somebody save me...
-Poe