Residence permit on basis of family ties (Finnish spouse) 2018

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Lastscorpionman

Post by Lastscorpionman » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi all ,
First of all thanks to everybody who is here to help people in need
My case :
I'm a Moroccan man married with a finnish woman and I applied for RP on 16/08/2018 and still "waiting for processing" .
- I heard that the status will change to phase 2 after 4 monthes,So i'm patiently waiting .
My question :
- is the big difference in age a problem for Migri ?i'm talking about 25 years of difference,

Thanks for your replies . I hope i ll get them soon enough

Always felt like my vision's been bigger than the bigger picture.✌

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

KattyTheKitty

Re: Residence permit on basis of family ties (Finnish spouse) 2018

Post by KattyTheKitty » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:34 pm

Lastscorpionman wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 pm
Hi all ,
First of all thanks to everybody who is here to help people in need
My case :
I'm a Moroccan man married with a finnish woman and I applied for RP on 16/08/2018 and still "waiting for processing" .
- I heard that the status will change to phase 2 after 4 monthes,So i'm patiently waiting .
My question :
- is the big difference in age a problem for Migri ?i'm talking about 25 years of difference,

Thanks for your replies . I hope i ll get them soon enough
1. No body can tell you the exact proccesing time might take. Migri says "4-9" months. Some are lucky enough to get it fast, some are not.

2. Might be. But the decision will be given based on the whole situation. But big age gap does make the officers think harder. They might suspect that your marriage is fake one or they often call it "marriage of convenience". But again, If your intention is genuine, you don't have to worry about it. I have seen some "big age gap" couples here.

Lastscorpionman

Post by Lastscorpionman » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Thanks a lot for you reply : )

I wish the best for all of ya
Always felt like my vision's been bigger than the bigger picture.✌

Hamidjan1

Post by Hamidjan1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:08 am

Hi
It depend how long you guys living togather
Can you tell me how long time you guys live togather and where are you now then i will know how to answer
And how old are you and your wife?

Ramo46

Post by Ramo46 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:15 am

Im moroccan im married to a finnish citizen she came to visite me 4 times im 22 and she s 25 her mom and her man came to the wedding last time she came she stayed 6 weeks before last time 12 days and before 12 days . We didn t meet in social media we met in real life for the first time now im to apply for first RP to reunit with my wife can i have some tips and some advices before ill apply and how long does it takes ?
Thanks in advance