Boy circumcision in Finland

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Rob A.

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Rob A. » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 am

Finsoninlaw wrote:The Bible makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts of Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48). All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians ( Gal .5: 1 - 6 ) carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.

Whoa...hold on there, Pilgrim ....:lol: Just because most of us can't be "a*sed" to bother with this ancient Biblical nonsense, doesn't mean that we don't understand the history of it all ...:D :D

Some of the early Christian debates involved this very subject, so critical to the practice of Judaism.... There was a rather fierce debate about this matter in Christianity's early years and it eventually prevailed...probably all by the time of the Nicene Creed... that it wasn't necessary as Christians were largely "governed" by the New Testament, unlike the Jews who are essentially, in Christian parlance, "Old Testament" people.... There are Christian groups who do practice circumcision, though.

The Greeks and the Romans were generally opposed to circumcision calling it what essentially it is, bodily mutilation....

Finsoninlaw wrote:
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
....and I thought such views had been debunked.... a little bit like the "proven health fact" that if you don't eat you won't get food poisoning...

....So who signed this "clinical certification" you mention???....Dr. Rubenstein??... :lol: ...And all the rest of this seems more like "facts" created to support a pre-determined point of view.... I can't see any meaningful way of objectively determining these things...... :D :D

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote:,hair loss
No, no, it causes you to grow hairy palms.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Rob A. wrote:
Finsoninlaw wrote:The Bible makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts of Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48). All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians ( Gal .5: 1 - 6 ) carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.

Whoa...hold on there, Pilgrim ....:lol: Just because most of us can't be "a*sed" to bother with this ancient Biblical nonsense, doesn't mean that we don't understand the history of it all ...:D :D

Some of the early Christian debates involved this very subject, so critical to the practice of Judaism.... There was a rather fierce debate about this matter in Christianity's early years and it eventually prevailed...probably all by the time of the Nicene Creed... that it wasn't necessary as Christians were largely "governed" by the New Testament, unlike the Jews who are essentially, in Christian parlance, "Old Testament" people.... There are Christian groups who do practice circumcision, though.

The Greeks and the Romans were generally opposed to circumcision calling it what essentially it is, bodily mutilation....

Finsoninlaw wrote:
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
....and I thought such views had been debunked.... a little bit like the "proven health fact" that if you don't eat you won't get food poisoning...

....So who signed this "clinical certification" you mention???....Dr. Rubenstein??... :lol: ...And all the rest of this seems more like "facts" created to support a pre-determined point of view.... I can't see any meaningful way of objectively determining these things...... :D :D

Rob A , i guess you are uncircumcise as i dont mean to hurt your man-hood with all this proven results that can be seen even under our nose here in Finland , were the male does not practice circumcision and made the women going more after circumcised male from America, Turkey , Arabs and black Africans .Top reasons cited by the women for their better love making life: improved hygiene, longer time for their partner to achieve orgasm, and their partner wanting more frequent love making , says the women .
For a current research / survey result on this issue please log into http://www.momlogic . com
Although , am not discouraging uncircumcised male , because they can do it well if they know their bearings and navigation in keeping their women wanting more from them.

Mook

Post by Mook » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

the foreskin contains a substantial number of nerve endings. Of course you last longer if you feel less.

So, finsoninlaw, I guess you prefer to be shagged by men without foreskins?
---
Image http://blog.enogastronomist.com | http://blog.enogastronomisti.com

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Mook wrote:the foreskin contains a substantial number of nerve endings. Of course you last longer if you feel less.

Mook , I am a man , but even if i have to reincarnate and become a woman in my next world , i just can not withstand myself logging into foreskins , i need something readily erected and strong that can give me the comfort and pleasure that need to be derived in love making all time long lol. So foreskins will be a turn - off for me .

EP

Post by EP » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Momlogic?

Not even all American moms think similarly: http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/

ajl

Post by ajl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:17 pm

hey finsoninlaw,

I don't know where you are from but you might want to be more concerned with toxins in the environment
where you reincarnate, might be more important. Of course you can't change what toxins you were exposed to
whereever you grew up in this lifetime, but Finns can offer something better as noted in the following
article

http://www.slate.com/id/2245110/

check out the comments for how the author screwed up cultural references (i.e. assumption of circumcision
in nordic countries)

just sayin'
moving is in the bad <-> crazy continuum

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 pm

ajl wrote:hey finsoninlaw,

I don't know where you are from but you might want to be more concerned with toxins in the environment
where you reincarnate, might be more important. Of course you can't change what toxins you were exposed to
whereever you grew up in this lifetime, but Finns can offer something better as noted in the following
article

http://www.slate.com/id/2245110/

check out the comments for how the author screwed up cultural references (i.e. assumption of circumcision
in nordic countries)

just sayin'
Yeah , the Finns are surprisingly champions within their nordic and baltic neighbours for this it is a good news , note in the land of the blind the one eyed man is also the king , Aji, but what about in the global world what do the Finns offer in love making to their women and also to foreign women ( like the black women that enjoys love making while it last long and a readily erected banana doing the fitness work - out in them ) ? Also be aware that foreskins in men are a commonly practice here in the baltic and Nordic regions ?

ajl

Post by ajl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm

So finsoninlaw,

You've been here almost seven months now, eh?
You are showing some inbred cultural stupidity by
posting this stuff in this forum, get a flagging clue
in that other head of yours.

I've always been a fan of that story where the sighted
guy is considered handicapped in the land of the blind
as there were so many things he could not understand.
It seems like an apt culture shock story.

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 pm

ajl wrote:So finsoninlaw,

You've been here almost seven months now, eh?
You are showing some inbred cultural stupidity by
posting this stuff in this forum, get a flagging clue
in that other head of yours.

I've always been a fan of that story where the sighted
guy is considered handicapped in the land of the blind
as there were so many things he could not understand.
It seems like an apt culture shock story.
Aji , am only enjoying the forum and comments from people like you nothing attached . A little laugther can brighten your whole day just like most of the funny comments in this forum .

Cheers

ajl

Post by ajl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:26 pm

hmm, did you discuss this with your wife before you got married or did you decide not to have kids?
I mean, you know that living in Finland that any sons won't be circumcised? Esp if you are christian
there will be no possibility of getting that done. You might need to switch to another religion asap.

the ending of the story is really great, check it out... The Country of the Blind, and Other Stories by H.G. Wells

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:40 pm

ajl wrote:hmm, did you discuss this with your wife before you got married or did you decide not to have kids?
I mean, you know that living in Finland that any sons won't be circumcised? Esp if you are christian
there will be no possibility of getting that done. You might need to switch to another religion asap.

the ending of the story is really great, check it out... The Country of the Blind, and Other Stories by H.G. Wells
Ajl , Circumcision lies in the hands of the child , if he desires it or even my wife there is a way to get it done , i do not need to switch my religion and my wife is fine with the idea of male circumcision.

Thanks , i have read the book before and also played a role model in my High school too but H. G. Wells has created a realistic world where blindness is no impairment and indeed, sight is.

Mook

Post by Mook » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote:
Mook wrote:the foreskin contains a substantial number of nerve endings. Of course you last longer if you feel less.

Mook , I am a man , but even if i have to reincarnate and become a woman in my next...
you don't have to be a woman to enjoy a bit of cock. The way you write about it makes me certain that you would enjoy it!
---
Image http://blog.enogastronomist.com | http://blog.enogastronomisti.com

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Mook wrote:
Finsoninlaw wrote:

Mook , I am a man , but even if i have to reincarnate and become a woman in my next...
you don't have to be a woman to enjoy a bit of cock. The way you write about it makes me certain that you would enjoy it!
I belong to my wife only and she will have all my Banana to her self till death do us apart.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 am

Finsoninlaw wrote: all my Banana
So its green, yellow and with brown spots? :shock: I'd go see a doctor.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."