Boy circumcision in Finland

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
onkko

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by onkko » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:45 am

I would hit with all force i have if i have seen mutilation like this. There is no way to excuse it.
You couldnt escape on what you have done, you will pay the price.
I will tell what happend and be assured that people i told it will act and action isnt nice.
You are screwed,

Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mook

Post by Mook » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Parents fined for having son circumcised http://www.hs.fi/english/article/Parent ... 5253240257
---
Image http://blog.enogastronomist.com | http://blog.enogastronomisti.com

CarmenfromTexas

Post by CarmenfromTexas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Look for a mohel in the business pages?
Eat the chicken and spit out the bones

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:54 pm

CarmenfromTexas wrote:Look for a mohel in the business pages?
Unless that moheldude is a doctor too, then its like advertising beat ups. Good way to make cops and prosecutors job easy.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:02 pm

EP wrote:
I know it could be done under certain conditions
If you mean babies/little boys the conditions are that you are either jewish or muslim.
Romans 2:25-29 ( Standard Bible)
For indeed circumcision is of value if you practice the Law; but if you are a transgressor of the Law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. 26So if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law? For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh . But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men , but from God .

Rob A.

Post by Rob A. » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:28 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote:
EP wrote:
I know it could be done under certain conditions
If you mean babies/little boys the conditions are that you are either jewish or muslim.
Romans 2:25-29 ( Standard Bible)
For indeed circumcision is of value if you practice the Law; but if you are a transgressor of the Law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision. 26So if the uncircumcised man keeps the requirements of the Law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? And he who is physically uncircumcised, if he keeps the Law, will he not judge you who though having the letter of the Law and circumcision are a transgressor of the Law? For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh . But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men , but from God .
And would you mind translating this gobbledygook into standard English??? But, I guess what you are trying to say is that it doesn't matter ...circumcised or not, we are all Jews....:lol: ...as long as we "keep the Law", that is.....

And I'll leave you with this to chew on:

Propter quod inexcusabilis es, O homo, omnis qui iudicas. In quo enim iudicas alterum te ipsum condemnas eadem. Enim agis qui iudicas....

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Which means you can eat pasta carbonara and keep your dick intact.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

CarmenfromTexas

Post by CarmenfromTexas » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 am

Upphew wrote:
CarmenfromTexas wrote:Look for a mohel in the business pages?
Unless that moheldude is a doctor too, then its like advertising beat ups. Good way to make cops and prosecutors job easy.
Next you'll be telling me I need a license because I practice dentistry in my garage. :lol:

I'm so glad I am not a male. This topic is doing my head in.

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 am

The Bible makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts of Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48). All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians ( Gal .5: 1 - 6 ) carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .

pierrot

Post by pierrot » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote:(...)Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different

EP

Post by EP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
Why do they still cherish this Victorian myth?

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 pm

EP wrote:
Why do they still cherish this Victorian myth?
It is a thing of Erectile function which is a complex process in which the foreskin plays no important role . Men who were circumcised are very pleased with the result so also their female counterpart has confirmed.

EP

Post by EP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Yes, and masturbation makes you blind.

Finsoninlaw

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:59 pm

EP wrote:Yes, and masturbation makes you blind.
Masturbation can lead you to both psychological and physiological imbalances like , Fatigues , lower back pains ,hair loss , weak erections ,premature ejaculation ,testicular pains , pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity and it is an unsatisfied way of experiencing the free gift of nature called Love making.

CarmenfromTexas

Post by CarmenfromTexas » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote: Masturbation can lead you to both psychological and physiological imbalances like , Fatigues , lower back pains ,hair loss , weak erections ,premature ejaculation ,testicular pains , pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity and it is an unsatisfied way of experiencing the free gift of nature called Love making.
This must be why teenage boys are so moody and pissed off. We must supply them with zinc. As for the rest, they will have to get 'that' on their own. Maybe by authoring sappy poems and love songs or striking a really cool and mysterious Emo pose while pretending not to care. Whatever is today's mating rituals.

Turtleneck or crewneck, it's up to the guy.