Boy circumcision in Finland

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Post Reply
Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 am

The Bible makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts of Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48). All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians ( Gal .5: 1 - 6 ) carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .



Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

User avatar
pierrot
Posts: 1812
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:20 pm

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by pierrot » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote:(...)Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Here in Finland, I have done everything I can to blend-in with the Finns, I've changed my hair color, wore differnet clothes, got different


EP
Posts: 5739
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:41 pm

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by EP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
Why do they still cherish this Victorian myth?


Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 pm

EP wrote:
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
Why do they still cherish this Victorian myth?
It is a thing of Erectile function which is a complex process in which the foreskin plays no important role . Men who were circumcised are very pleased with the result so also their female counterpart has confirmed.


EP
Posts: 5739
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:41 pm

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by EP » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Yes, and masturbation makes you blind.


Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:59 pm

EP wrote:Yes, and masturbation makes you blind.
Masturbation can lead you to both psychological and physiological imbalances like , Fatigues , lower back pains ,hair loss , weak erections ,premature ejaculation ,testicular pains , pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity and it is an unsatisfied way of experiencing the free gift of nature called Love making.


CarmenfromTexas
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 am
Location: Vuosaari

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by CarmenfromTexas » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote: Masturbation can lead you to both psychological and physiological imbalances like , Fatigues , lower back pains ,hair loss , weak erections ,premature ejaculation ,testicular pains , pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity and it is an unsatisfied way of experiencing the free gift of nature called Love making.
This must be why teenage boys are so moody and pissed off. We must supply them with zinc. As for the rest, they will have to get 'that' on their own. Maybe by authoring sappy poems and love songs or striking a really cool and mysterious Emo pose while pretending not to care. Whatever is today's mating rituals.

Turtleneck or crewneck, it's up to the guy.
Eat the chicken and spit out the bones

Image


Rob A.
Posts: 3964
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:51 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Rob A. » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 am

Finsoninlaw wrote:The Bible makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts of Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48). All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians ( Gal .5: 1 - 6 ) carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.

Whoa...hold on there, Pilgrim ....:lol: Just because most of us can't be "a*sed" to bother with this ancient Biblical nonsense, doesn't mean that we don't understand the history of it all ...:D :D

Some of the early Christian debates involved this very subject, so critical to the practice of Judaism.... There was a rather fierce debate about this matter in Christianity's early years and it eventually prevailed...probably all by the time of the Nicene Creed... that it wasn't necessary as Christians were largely "governed" by the New Testament, unlike the Jews who are essentially, in Christian parlance, "Old Testament" people.... There are Christian groups who do practice circumcision, though.

The Greeks and the Romans were generally opposed to circumcision calling it what essentially it is, bodily mutilation....

Finsoninlaw wrote:
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
....and I thought such views had been debunked.... a little bit like the "proven health fact" that if you don't eat you won't get food poisoning...

....So who signed this "clinical certification" you mention???....Dr. Rubenstein??... :lol: ...And all the rest of this seems more like "facts" created to support a pre-determined point of view.... I can't see any meaningful way of objectively determining these things...... :D :D


User avatar
Pursuivant
Posts: 15094
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:51 am
Location: Bath & Wells

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Pursuivant » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Finsoninlaw wrote:,hair loss
No, no, it causes you to grow hairy palms.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."


Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Rob A. wrote:
Finsoninlaw wrote:The Bible makes it clear that circumcision only applied to Jews, to their slaves and to converts of Judaism (Gen. 17:10-14, Exod. 12:48). All other people were described as uncircumcised, even those who practised circumcision (Jer. 9:25-26). Circumcision never applied to Christians (Acts 15:5-11), and anyone who doubts this should read Acts 15 and the letter of Paul to the Galatians ( Gal .5: 1 - 6 ) carefully, noting how and why these passages say that circumcision is not needed.

Whoa...hold on there, Pilgrim ....:lol: Just because most of us can't be "a*sed" to bother with this ancient Biblical nonsense, doesn't mean that we don't understand the history of it all ...:D :D

Some of the early Christian debates involved this very subject, so critical to the practice of Judaism.... There was a rather fierce debate about this matter in Christianity's early years and it eventually prevailed...probably all by the time of the Nicene Creed... that it wasn't necessary as Christians were largely "governed" by the New Testament, unlike the Jews who are essentially, in Christian parlance, "Old Testament" people.... There are Christian groups who do practice circumcision, though.

The Greeks and the Romans were generally opposed to circumcision calling it what essentially it is, bodily mutilation....

Finsoninlaw wrote:
Though , male circumcision is clinically certified to be more healthy and make circumcised men perform better and get more attracted to women than the uncircumcised male .
....and I thought such views had been debunked.... a little bit like the "proven health fact" that if you don't eat you won't get food poisoning...

....So who signed this "clinical certification" you mention???....Dr. Rubenstein??... :lol: ...And all the rest of this seems more like "facts" created to support a pre-determined point of view.... I can't see any meaningful way of objectively determining these things...... :D :D

Rob A , i guess you are uncircumcise as i dont mean to hurt your man-hood with all this proven results that can be seen even under our nose here in Finland , were the male does not practice circumcision and made the women going more after circumcised male from America, Turkey , Arabs and black Africans .Top reasons cited by the women for their better love making life: improved hygiene, longer time for their partner to achieve orgasm, and their partner wanting more frequent love making , says the women .
For a current research / survey result on this issue please log into http://www.momlogic . com
Although , am not discouraging uncircumcised male , because they can do it well if they know their bearings and navigation in keeping their women wanting more from them.


User avatar
Mook
Posts: 2945
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:25 pm
Location: Etelä Tuusula
Contact:

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Mook » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:22 pm

the foreskin contains a substantial number of nerve endings. Of course you last longer if you feel less.

So, finsoninlaw, I guess you prefer to be shagged by men without foreskins?
---
Image http://blog.enogastronomist.com | http://blog.enogastronomisti.com


Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Mook wrote:the foreskin contains a substantial number of nerve endings. Of course you last longer if you feel less.

So, finsoninlaw, I guess you prefer to be shagged by men without foreskins?
Mook , I am a man , but even if i have to reincarnate and become a woman in my next world , i just can not withstand myself logging into foreskins , i need something readily erected and strong that can give me the comfort and pleasure that need to be derived in love making all time long lol. So foreskins will be a turn - off for me .


EP
Posts: 5739
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 7:41 pm

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by EP » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Momlogic?

Not even all American moms think similarly: http://www.mothersagainstcirc.org/


ajl
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest, US

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by ajl » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:17 pm

hey finsoninlaw,

I don't know where you are from but you might want to be more concerned with toxins in the environment
where you reincarnate, might be more important. Of course you can't change what toxins you were exposed to
whereever you grew up in this lifetime, but Finns can offer something better as noted in the following
article

http://www.slate.com/id/2245110/

check out the comments for how the author screwed up cultural references (i.e. assumption of circumcision
in nordic countries)

just sayin'
moving is in the bad <-> crazy continuum


Finsoninlaw
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:38 am

Re: Boy circumcision in Finland

Post by Finsoninlaw » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 pm

ajl wrote:hey finsoninlaw,

I don't know where you are from but you might want to be more concerned with toxins in the environment
where you reincarnate, might be more important. Of course you can't change what toxins you were exposed to
whereever you grew up in this lifetime, but Finns can offer something better as noted in the following
article

http://www.slate.com/id/2245110/

check out the comments for how the author screwed up cultural references (i.e. assumption of circumcision
in nordic countries)

just sayin'
Yeah , the Finns are surprisingly champions within their nordic and baltic neighbours for this it is a good news , note in the land of the blind the one eyed man is also the king , Aji, but what about in the global world what do the Finns offer in love making to their women and also to foreign women ( like the black women that enjoys love making while it last long and a readily erected banana doing the fitness work - out in them ) ? Also be aware that foreskins in men are a commonly practice here in the baltic and Nordic regions ?


Post Reply