Moving to Espoo

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
mikkolover

Moving to Espoo

Post by mikkolover » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi everyone,

In about 6 weeks we'll be moving to Espoo from Oulu with a 2,5 year old and 3 month old twins. Life will be busy, but I'd love to meet some moms once we are settled in. If anyone is interested, we're moving to Lippajärvi and it would be great to just talk, share, etc. any questions, just ask, i'm VERY open!
~regina

^which of us can say what the Gods hold wicked

Moving to Espoo

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

karen

Re: Moving to Espoo

Post by karen » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi! That's not very far from me. My son is 9, but I'd still be happy to meet up.

Karen

Sara

Post by Sara » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 am

My friend has 2 kids and lives there!

Id be happy to meet up, I have a boy turning 3 in November and expecting baby number 2 this November. Sounds like I can get plenty of tips from you! :lol:

I already know Karen :wink:

katlin

Post by katlin » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Hi,

I'm also very interested in meeting you. Have you already met?
I have a 2,5 year old son and a 3 monts old son. We are living in Leppävaara - not far from you.

Just in case, here is my e-mail address - [email protected].

Kätlin

Marimama

Post by Marimama » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Katlin,

Hi, I am Marimama who organizes coffee meeting in Helsinki. If you live in Leppavaara, you might be interested in this meeting I went last week.
It's organized by MLL and they meet every friday from 10 to12 at Akseli hall in Sello library.
It's international meeting and they have some coffe and snack which costs 1 Euro. Open to everyone. I will try to go this week too.
If you need more info, PM me.

Meg

Marimama

Post by Marimama » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Jupiter, this meeting is organized by MLL(http://www.mll.fi/en/). And they meet every friday from 10 to 12 in Akseli room of Library at Sello. Akseli room is located on the 2nd floor of the library.
I also organize coffee meeting every two weeks in Helsinki. If you are interested, let me know. Also you can find details in this website, family section, the topic is called Coffee Meeting Sep 16th.

Meg

susanhelen

Post by susanhelen » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Hi there,

Sorry to spam you, I thouught if your are moving to Espoo and you need a babysitter for when you go out please you can contact me. I am a student at university and I enjoy being with children. I live Helsinki but very close to Espoo.

Please send me your email if you are interested or anybody else.

Thanks alot,

Su