Who does "crazy hour shows"(dora,disney,muumi)in Finland?

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
susytraveler1985

Post by susytraveler1985 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 pm

i am interested in making a nice party for my daughter and for future parties also i am from Peru and we are used to make crazy hour there but never seen here maybe doesnt exist but just asking maybe someone that is latin or american does it i am interested to rent for an hour or two. A video that shoes what i mean if someone doesnt understand what i mean with crazy hour in spanish is: la hora loca:

i have preference for Minnie Mouse or Muumi
also if someone knows that people that paints faces for kids im interested.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jahasjahas

Re: Who does "crazy hour shows"(dora,disney,muumi)in Finland

Post by jahasjahas » Mon May 20, 2013 7:49 pm

So you're looking for a performer for a children's party? Google for "lastenjuhlat esiintyjä" (without the quotes) and you'll find something. I guess most of them are magicians or clowns. You're not going to find a performer who's using a Disney or Moomin costume without permission from the copyright holders.

There are some "official" Moomin performers, so you could take your kids to see their shows (though they'll be in Finnish or maybe Swedish). The guy who did the songs for the Moomin cartoon, Benny Törnroos, does Moomin gigs, and the Muumimaailma park offers some kids' shows too. I guess they mostly perform at events and festivals, not in private children's parties (unless you're willing to pay a lot!).

susytraveler1985

Re: Who does "crazy hour shows"(dora,disney,muumi)in Finland

Post by susytraveler1985 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:36 am

in my country is normal to do this kind of shows and they come to your house and is not much maybe 150e or so.. for one hour. thnaks anyway for your reply sorry that i reply so late..