After School Care

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
chuan1124

After School Care

Post by chuan1124 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:21 am

Hello,I'm a school counselor in Taiwan who have great interest in Finnish Education.And I am planning a tour to Finland in order to understand the how "Play or Games" play the role in children's daily life.
These are some questions about after school activity which I can't easily find information about. I will appreciate your answer. :D
1.As I know, students in Finland only go to school until 2 p.m. Where can student stay after school? I found that there are places like after school care at school or "asukaspuistot". What's the difference between these two places? And is there any other choice ?(eg, any other institute, non-profit organization etc. where they can stay. )
It would be very good if you can tell me some website to visit about different kind of after school care!
2.If I want to hold a GAME exchange activity(I will prepare some games or toys to exchange with children who come to play with me.It's for free.)Which place would you suggest me to go? or is there any non-profit organization suitable for me?
Thanks a lot!

After School Care

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic