Summer nanny for your kids?

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Marta86

Post by Marta86 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Dear Parents!

I am 28 years old Polish, psychologist. I have been living in Finland for 1.5 years. I work currently in Espoo as a nanny and I take care of great Finnish kids (2 and 1.5 years old) but my contract is coming to the end soon.

I have experience in childcare in Finland. I have been au pair in Vantaa for half year (taking care of 3 kids: 3, 7, 8 years old). After that I have worked for half year for Finnish – Australian family (2 girls 5 and 9 years old). I have additional experience with toddlers as well. References are available on further request.
About me: I really like interacting with children. When I am caring for a child I am trying to strengthen his/her self-esteem, support their independence and to show how to do things on his/her own.
I would describe myself as an ambitious, optimistic, calm, straightforward and patient person.

For further information please contact me at [email protected]

Marta

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic