Language training for immigrants (Spring House Oy)

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
downvalley

Post by downvalley » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Hello,

Anybody been in the language training program for registered jobseeker immigrants (TE-customers) by Spring House Oy? Recently TE-toimisto offered this one-year-long training programme. Need to know how it is.

Thanks in advance!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Graham_M

Re: Language training for immigrants (Spring House Oy)

Post by Graham_M » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:29 pm

tummansininen wrote:I did mine in the same campus (Tilkka) with their sister company and the teaching was brilliant.

I will say this, if the TE-office offers you a course you take it! That's thousands of thousands of euros they are offering to spend on you, so unless you have a job then don't turn this down. (Oh and if you are unemployed and getting unemployment benefit from Kela then you can't say no in the first place.)
Totally agree with what tummansininen says in her second paragraph.....Get yourself on it regardless.

I have started my Language course two weeks ago (Swedish because of the area I live in) and I love it. I am not the best at learning languages but this has been really productive right from the beginning. Of course every school is different but as said previously looks like your school (company) is a good one.

Good luck with it all :-)

Hopefully if i am brave enough i will do the Finnish next year...

Graham
Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense.