child support

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
jayden14

child support

Post by jayden14 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello everyone,
i have been in Finland for two years,my son is 6 months now,thouh i dont live with the father but the DnA test has been done and the paternity has been confirmed,the father is working though we parted ways when i was three months pregnant becouse he he wasnt ready for the baby,and insisted that i abort the baby.i moved on and met a man who have been there for us ,and taking care of all of us,
He is now becoming tired of taking care of all the bills alone and also feeding three people from his small salary.i and my son we still dont have social security number,our application is still with the immigration police,we are engauged and planning to get married soon, my quession is i fear i might loose my fiancee becouse of the difficulties his going through for taking care of us.is there any possibility that i can get supported me and my son while we are still waiting for the permit,whether married or not?
Thanks and any information would be of help..
Jay.

child support

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Rip

Re: child support

Post by Rip » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:02 am

Google lastenvalvoja (Child supervisor) and the name of your home town. First you should try to get the father to pay (if he still lives here, apparently he is an immigrant too as implicitly you make it rather clear your child isn't a citizen).