appeal or new application for residence pernit

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
ndislove

Re: appeal or new application for residence pernit

Post by ndislove » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:41 am

hello everyone,
i took little bit long before getting in touch,i did so because i wanted to post something which could help others also....otherwise we made anew application and i and my husband was called in for an interview and we are still waiting to hear from them.
now am hear to inquire from any one who can lend me an ear or any idea,i went to tax office and asked them if i could get a tax card if i have a work contract and they said its possible to get atemporal tax card for an year while waiting for my permit,now am looking for any kind of job mostly from vantaa,i dont mind any kind of a job,cleaning,dishing or any kind so that i can be able to do something while still waiting.
any idea would be of help,
warm regards.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ndislove

Post by ndislove » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:43 am

i forgot to say that i also have my social securty number too...that is am now registere in finland
lesil,kindly i need some advise on this

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:07 pm

ndislove wrote: now am hear to inquire from any one who can lend me an ear or any idea,i went to tax office and asked them if i could get a tax card if i have a work contract and they said its possible to get atemporal tax card for an year while waiting for my permit,now am looking for any kind of job mostly from vantaa,i dont mind any kind of a job,cleaning,dishing or any kind so that i can be able to do something while still waiting.
any idea would be of help,
The tax card is not proof for the right to work. Before your residence permit is approved you can only work in things on this list:

http://www.migri.fi/working_in_finland/ ... nce_permit

Cleaning, dishwashing etc. is not on the list. Language classes are probably the best bet to spend time while you wait.

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:09 pm

ndislove wrote:i forgot to say that i also have my social securty number too...that is am now registere in finland
There has not been a social security number since the 70s. It's called personal identity code. The only significance of the code is that you are registered to the population information system. On its own it does not entitle you to anything.

ndislove

Post by ndislove » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:07 am

thanks Betelgeuse..at the moment i am studying the language,and thank for the info...then i got to wait for the response from the decision.....though the dishwashing n cleaning also i think it needs work permit or i can just do that if so do you have anywhere you can refer me to get the dish washing because my boy is in daycare now and my classes are not so very tight i can get some time to do that

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:12 pm

You cannot do dishwashing or any other paying jobs. You must wait for the Resident Permit decision. Spend the time learning Finnish.

ndislove

Post by ndislove » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:28 pm

hello members,
its long since i logged in but was waiting for any response following my application which could also help others...just to let you know that we got married in february early this year and the same month i made new application on the grounds of family ties..it has taken long but i was called in for iterviews and some paper work was sent home on some questions concerning the biological father to my son which we answered as they required and attached all the documents they wanted and sent them back to them.and that is just afew weeks ago...
Today am here writing just to inform you that my permit came and i got it from the post today together with my sons...was so soo happy and i thank GOD..And thanks to all who sent in there responses to help me when i needed help on this board..RIP,RINSO,LEISL...and the rest ..thanks lots i appreciate.... :wink: :thumbsup:

heartly

Post by heartly » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:33 am

hello friends, namaste
I am from Nepal , my wife is in Finland before 2 months. she has a Finish resident permit on the basis of student.
can i apply for resident permit on ta basis of family ties.... if yes what is the process.. and she has not found job yet.... is it possible to apply
please help me friends

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:42 am

heartly wrote: I am from Nepal , my wife is in Finland before 2 months. she has a Finish resident permit on the basis of student.
can i apply for resident permit on ta basis of family ties....
yes
heartly wrote: if yes what is the process.. and she has not found job yet.... is it possible to apply
please help me friends
https://enterfinland.fi/eServices
http://www.migri.fi/frontpage