Babysitter available early mornings and evenings

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
Faustine

Post by Faustine » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:10 am

Dear families, my name is Faustine. I am a 24 year old French girl living in Helsinki. I speak French (it is my mother tongue), English and Finnish. I am currently working for two families but one of them is moving out of Finland in January. So, I am looking for a new family to work with from January/February 2017. For the moment, I am studying social services in Metropolia ammattikorkeakoulu to become a kindergarten teacher. I have a long experience with children as I started to work with them 5 years ago. I was an au pair in Finland too for one year (with 5, 8 and 11 year old children). I also worked for a year in different international kindergartens (French and English) where I worked especially with very small kids (from 1.5 to 3 year old) but I love working with every age children. I can provide a lot of references from my previous work places and also from the families I work(ed) with. I am a very responsible and joyful person. I am really use to take care of children and also of families' houses. If you are interested and want to have more information about me, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to hear from you :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic