Applying Resident permit for wife and kids

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
mukesh1

Post by mukesh1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Hello
I am currently living in finland, about to finish my studies and currently i am doing some job too
my question is , if i want to apply the resident permit for my wife and my three kids
as per requirement the rules say that i have to show secure income (1000+700+500+400+300 )= 2900 per month
but this sum seems to be very difficult to earn, Currently i am able to earn 1800 per month
can i show remaining amount as saving amount in bank account to apply their resident permit

If anyone has experience related to this or even if anyone know somebody,, who has some similar experience, please let me know

Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Applying Resident permit for wife and kids

Post by betelgeuse » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:53 pm

mukesh1 wrote: can i show remaining amount as saving amount in bank account to apply their resident permit
Yes. You can also rely on some of the benefits like child benefits.

mripp

Post by mripp » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:39 am

HI,
yea, you can show any kind of asset that you have. eg. if you have any apartment in your country from where you get rent, that you can show also as income. Putting money in savings account is the easiest way to show the remaining income. good luck.

mukesh1

Post by mukesh1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:49 am

mripp wrote:HI,
yea, you can show any kind of asset that you have. eg. if you have any apartment in your country from where you get rent, that you can show also as income. Putting money in savings account is the easiest way to show the remaining income. good luck.
do you have any experience ?