Resident permit for Established Intimate Relationship

Family life in Finland from kindergartens, child education, language schooling and everyday life. Share information and experiences. Network with other families.
natalie94

Post by natalie94 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask is there anyone here have experience applying for resident permit for 'established intimate relationship'? What kind of RP they give you and what documents that you used are best to prove (besides rental agreements/pregnancy like it's said on the website)?

A bit about my situation: I am living here in Finland, and have relationship with a Finn for 3 years. At the moment my partner is still living in student apartment and we dont have any rental agreement, so if I want to apply for this RP, is it possible to get paper from Maistratti to prove we are living together (under same address)? Is that a strong enough proof?

Thank you all and have a nice evening.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Resident permit for Established Intimate Relationship

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 am

natalie94 wrote: A bit about my situation: I am living here in Finland, and have relationship with a Finn for 3 years. At the moment my partner is still living in student apartment and we dont have any rental agreement, so if I want to apply for this RP, is it possible to get paper from Maistratti to prove we are living together (under same address)? Is that a strong enough proof?
Migri has direct access to the population register so no papers should be needed to prove information in the system.