How long does it take for RP appeal to be decided on

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Sat May 26, 2018 9:11 am

my application for a RP under family ties was denied and I was asked to make an appeal on the negative decision. please how long will it take, already I have wasted 1year waiting for the already denied permit. is frustrating and annoying after the long wait. my wife and daughter base in Finland.
the reason for the denial was that, the date I gave on the written application was different from that of my oral interview. the question was, How and when did you meet your wife? my answer was July 7th 2014 through a friend suggestion. the second question was, Where did your meet your wife for the first time? my answer was 15th July 2015. ............
The above answers where correct to my best of knowledge because:
1, I never met my wife face to face until 15th July 2015,
2, the question seems to be different and not wholly related or the same
3, I first got connected or introduced to my wife in 7th July 2014 through her friend in Nigeria who march made us or should I say a blind date.
4, my wife first visit to Nigeria was in July 15th 2015 when I went to welcome her at the airport in Lagos Nigeria.
5, the question How, when and where I met my wife seems to have coursed me my opportunity of reuniting with my family in Finland.
6, was the interviewer confusing me with the same questions that I gave same answers I wrote on the written application.
please I need advice on this. Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

ynginvstr

Re: How long does it take for RP appeal to be decided on

Post by ynginvstr » Sat May 26, 2018 9:53 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your RP negative decision.
Can you tell us when did you marry?

Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Sun May 27, 2018 8:01 am

3rd of January 2017, we met each online through a friend suggestion 7th July 2014 and got engaged 15th July 2015 when she came visiting in Nigeria.

alberti

Post by alberti » Sun May 27, 2018 6:19 pm

Are you married with Finnish citizen??

Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Sun May 27, 2018 6:26 pm

alberti wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:19 pm
Are you married with Finnish citizen??
No, she is not a Finnish citizen. she a Nigerian who has a permanent resident permit.