Coming soon

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lewis M

Coming soon

Post by Lewis M » Mon May 31, 2004 5:05 pm

Thought I’d introduce myself to everyone at .. I am currently living in UK but am relocating to Helsinki. My Finnish Wife (there had to be a reason right!) has just gone over there, and I will follow once everythings tied up at this end.
Have been reading this forum for a little while and I’ve found it a fantastic help, just to know that other people have been through the same stuff as I have been worrying about…plus I’ve found out about a whole bunch of problems I’d never even thought of! No doubt I’ll be posting more when I actually arrive and am looking for work and learning Finnish.
I am getting quite excited at moving though, and its great to find such a good community online. Hopefully I’ll be seeing a few of you over in Helsinki some time also. :D

Coming soon

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

BAT

Post by BAT » Mon May 31, 2004 6:00 pm

Hi Lewis,

Welcome, and feel free to keep reading the bb for some answers to your questions. If you can't find any answers, please ask any questions and maybe we can help.

Sometime soon there will be some How-to Guides on ..COM with answers to common questions - don't know exactly when that will be though. All content is member-created, so it is heavily volunteer-dependent.

Once again, if anyone wants to help with some How-to Guide creation, please contact me by PM or e-mail. (Also, see link in my signature below.)

Sara

Post by Sara » Mon May 31, 2004 7:03 pm

Hello from a Blackpool girl!

Good luck with your move!

Hopefully we'll be seeing you IRL soon

:D