Need Information Plz

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Rip

Re: Need Information Plz

Post by Rip » Wed May 02, 2012 9:50 am

jasin005 wrote: I can feel the racism and hatred in many comments in here and that's really rude and cruel at the same time!! :thumbsdown:
Best way to start on a board is by offending regulars. Yup. Quick browsing of the comments I saw nothing that would have played differently if it had been American guy instead of Moroccan asking the questions (except realistic expectation that the residence permit application will be looked with a more suspicious eye). Unfortunately fair amount of people seem to think that if others don't like them it either must be because of racism (or shouting racism is some sort of modern day "open sesame" magic spell to clear all obstacles).
Maybe he has some intentions to reach the European land as he thinks it's a paradise
So you're not even less suspicious than the board average...

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jasin005

Post by jasin005 » Wed May 02, 2012 1:54 pm

" The body of the sun is dark and the eye sees everything except itself"
It's very clear In Many comments when people tried to tease Mr Elidore, Some mad fun of his English others insulted him and made fun of his post! :thumbsdown:
I have to admit that Mr Elidore was incredibly Impolite and started some dirty conversations with others. That's normal because of his current cultural status and the huge stress that has been put on him but none of this justifies his latest behaviour. Anyways Everyone has a chance and a second chance and why not even a third one!