Need Information Plz

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
elidore

Re: Need Information Plz

Post by elidore » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 pm

My future want to bring me there, it was her idea to live in finland, and if i have to wait i prefer waitin' in finland and learning the language at the same time, and for sure i'll bring with me some money about 5000 euro to help her 2 so this is my final choice applyin' from finland

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tizlit

Post by tizlit » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Sorry, but the person through whom we got assistance is in another European country, and cannot help the matter in Finland. Here even if your own mother worked with immigration, she could not cut through the red tape.

Sorry for asking, you don't have to reply, but how long have you known each other?
The 5000 Euro will keep you going for 2/3 months in Finland.

elidore

Post by elidore » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:26 pm

@ Tizlit

we knew each other about 3 years

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:41 pm

I see a storm coming.
I̶f I can find any way to insult someone, believe me I will.

rinso

Post by rinso » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm

elidore wrote:so this is my final choice applyin' from finland
Translation:
I asked for advice, but when that was not what I wanted to hear, I decided to ignore it. :twisted:

Sial

Post by Sial » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Translation:
I asked for advice, but when that was not what I wanted to hear, I decided to ignore it.
so what, after all its a choice of that person. he asked for advice and everyone of us mentioned the consequences and risks, so if after knowing all the risks and factors he is comfortable with that and can handle all those things and her wife dont have any problem with that then let him go for it. giving advice doesnt put restriction on other person to must to follow

elidore

Post by elidore » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:51 pm

yes advice not order, and i really thank you for all your answers

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Yeah but this idiot is like a lot of others who come into the forum to waste our time. They already know what they are going to do, they just want to be told that it will be an even smoother process than they think. What they really should say when they walk in is "I have this idea, and I want information on it. I already have it planned out and such so how do I go about doing it?"

When in actual fact people come in here asking for advice in general, regardless of the fact that they already know which path they will eventually take. I honestly don't even know why they bother to be honest. They already know what they are going to do and despite the good advice from others they almost always decide in favour of their own ignorance.

Oh well if the OP is kicked out on his ass after wasting time and money in Finland or if he gets himself or his wife into trouble because he's going to be on his then it's his own stupid ignorant fault, not ours. Everyone can always learn from his mistakes in the end.
I̶f I can find any way to insult someone, believe me I will.

Sial

Post by Sial » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 am

@ kutittaa

well whatever, but i dont think it is right to call someone ''idiot'' and kick as* kinda things on forum. there is no reason of being rude i believe

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:27 am

Sial wrote:well whatever, but i dont think it is right to call someone ''idiot'' and kick as* kinda things on forum. there is no reason of being rude i believe
Ask advise then do opposite as advised, sounds counterproductive to me. "An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way."

Nobody is kicking his ass yet. If he gets kicked out of the house or Finland, then the landing may well be painful for the proverbial posterior.

I do hope the OP updates how his plan worked and how the life in Finland is. If we don't hear from him anymore, I bet that some advise or doomsday scenarios hit to the point.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

onkko

Post by onkko » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:36 am

Out of curiosity i checked "finnish woman, man from marocco" and about 64% of those went in divorce :)
Good luck.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

dev

Post by dev » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:40 am

Sial wrote: so what, after all its a choice of that person. he asked for advice and everyone of us mentioned the consequences and risks, so if after knowing all the risks and factors he is comfortable with that and can handle all those things and her wife dont have any problem with that then let him go for it. giving advice doesnt put restriction on other person to must to follow
In my opinion, if you know what exactly you are going to do and nobody is going to change your mind, then there is no need of taking any advice from others, wasting others and your own time.
Sure, its his life, his decision. It wont matter to anyone here if he doesn't get work for an year or two.

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:49 am

dev wrote:Sure, its his life, his decision. It wont matter to anyone here if he doesn't get work for an year or two.
It won't matter if he doesn't get work, nor the RP. If he don't get work and gets the RP, then he is living from my purse and it starts to matter. We have enough jobless here already, no need to import more.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am

dev wrote: It wont matter to anyone here if he doesn't get work for an year or two.
Yeah, the money comes out of the magic wall.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

interleukin

Post by interleukin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 am

What makes me sadder is the child that will be born in a guaranteed messed-up situation. Adults can make their own messes and should take the consequences, children don't have that luxury.