Residence permit for cohabitation. Urgent...

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Tiwaz

Re: Residence permit for cohabitation. Urgent...

Post by Tiwaz » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 am

Zwagger wrote: Unfortunately, crossing the borders of one's own country to a foreign one has been in existence before i was born.
As noted, crossing borders has never been something you can just do as you please.
Noticed those booths you have to go through when you are moving from country to country? Sometimes showing these papers called "passports"? They are part of regulation of moving across border.
I can't stop it.
We can if we want to. Open borders, or permitting crossing it, are not something that cannot be revoked. Sure, there will be some leakage but 99% of border traffic can, should we wish, end.
Remember, everybody moves for a reason.
Remember, those who are in country and make rules of that country can tell that reason you or anyone else has for moving is insufficient and kick your ass out.
And for that reason, as far as i am concerned is not of anyone to tell you and you have nothing to do about it as well.
To stay in our country, you play by our rules. If we tell that you have to tell our representative (official) why you want to stay here... You have to tell. Of get lost. If we decide that knowing favourite position of OP and his/her partner is relevant information we want, then we can ask it and refusal to answer could be grounds to kicking OP out.
I bet the best you can do in this Ops case is to file a legal complaint for someone breaking the rules of Finland. I am sure you will be happy thereafter. Or better still, if the Ops filing for citizenship in Finland in some years time, i wonder what you will feel like then? Too bad!
I am happier less leeches this country has. And immigrants who come here to ask how they most easily manage to get under our social security umbrella tend to qualify.

Again, your response is irrelevant to what I was answering you to. Karl desperately needing or wanting something is irrelevant. Needs and wants of immigrants are not what matters, what matters is satisfying requirements set by Finland.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Zwagger

Post by Zwagger » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Tiwaz wrote:
Zwagger wrote: Unfortunately, crossing the borders of one's own country to a foreign one has been in existence before i was born.
As noted, crossing borders has never been something you can just do as you please.
Noticed those booths you have to go through when you are moving from country to country? Sometimes showing these papers called "passports"? They are part of regulation of moving across border.
I can't stop it.
We can if we want to. Open borders, or permitting crossing it, are not something that cannot be revoked. Sure, there will be some leakage but 99% of border traffic can, should we wish, end.
Remember, everybody moves for a reason.
Remember, those who are in country and make rules of that country can tell that reason you or anyone else has for moving is insufficient and kick your ass out.
And for that reason, as far as i am concerned is not of anyone to tell you and you have nothing to do about it as well.
To stay in our country, you play by our rules. If we tell that you have to tell our representative (official) why you want to stay here... You have to tell. Of get lost. If we decide that knowing favourite position of OP and his/her partner is relevant information we want, then we can ask it and refusal to answer could be grounds to kicking OP out.
I bet the best you can do in this Ops case is to file a legal complaint for someone breaking the rules of Finland. I am sure you will be happy thereafter. Or better still, if the Ops filing for citizenship in Finland in some years time, i wonder what you will feel like then? Too bad!
I am happier less leeches this country has. And immigrants who come here to ask how they most easily manage to get under our social security umbrella tend to qualify.

Again, your response is irrelevant to what I was answering you to. Karl desperately needing or wanting something is irrelevant. Needs and wants of immigrants are not what matters, what matters is satisfying requirements set by Finland.
This is one of such things i want to drag on, i'll let it pass at this point but you can keep whining behind the screen while the Op is getting what he wants. Good luck to you.

onkko

Post by onkko » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Zwagger wrote: This is one of such things i want to drag on, i'll let it pass at this point but you can keep whining behind the screen while the Op is getting what he wants. Good luck to you.
No he isnt.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Zwagger wrote:This is one of such things i want to drag on, i'll let it pass at this point but you can keep whining behind the screen while the Op is getting what he wants. Good luck to you.
You are an idiot and you have my pity. Your ignorance must be convenient. :roll:
I̶f I can find any way to insult someone, believe me I will.

pinaypay78november

Post by pinaypay78november » Tue May 12, 2015 6:51 pm

I am married but have.this cohabitee relation to Finland
man for 1 year can I apply a resident permit as I have a proof of income that can allow me stay in a year in Finland?

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Wed May 13, 2015 9:04 am

pinaypay78november wrote:I am married but have.this cohabitee relation to Finland
man for 1 year can I apply a resident permit as I have a proof of income that can allow me stay in a year in Finland?
http://www.migri.fi/frontpage
Yeah you can apply, but migri can also decide not to grant the permit...
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

pinaypay78november

Post by pinaypay78november » Wed May 13, 2015 9:29 am

Since my country no divorced I'm still waiting for the decision of the court for my legal separation case..
Thanks...

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Wed May 13, 2015 12:20 pm

pinaypay78november wrote:Since my country no divorced I'm still waiting for the decision of the court for my legal separation case..
Thanks...
You are not married nor lived 2 years together -> no RP based on family ties.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

pinaypay78november

Post by pinaypay78november » Mon May 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Once they rejected your resident permit..can u visit Finland again?
How many months can before you can visit finland again?

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Mon May 25, 2015 3:45 pm

pinaypay78november wrote:Once they rejected your resident permit..can u visit Finland again?
How many months can before you can visit finland again?
Negative RP decision does not automatically forbid traveling as a tourist. The decision will be made at port of entry and you might need a visa.

Querfeldein

Post by Querfeldein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Tiwaz wrote:I am happier less leeches this country has.
I think you really overstepped the mark there. You are talking about human beings.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:56 pm

So???

You should go live in England. They just loooooove leeches over there.... Especially those of Polish, Romanian etc variety.

Go see what's happened to the all mighty England since they let all the leeches in. Who cares if they're human. They're still leeches.

Querfeldein

Post by Querfeldein » Wed May 27, 2015 4:28 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:You should go live in England. They just loooooove leeches over there.... Especially those of Polish, Romanian etc variety.
I happen to live in England. As a foreigner, just as many of my colleagues are - coincidently, I have just co-authored two papers with a Romanian and a Pole. We all work and pay our taxes here. But that's almost beyond the point, since paying taxes isn't what makes a human. So if someone uses language that is overtly racist and dehumanising, they deserve to be called out. I would do exactly the same in Finland. It's just that no matter where I travel, I rarely come across people who use this kind of language.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 am

Bla bla bla.

There are so many more leeches in England than there are the few foreigners you work with.

I just love you foreigners who constantly throw the racist card around. A person is not racist calling people leeches. It's always you foreigners who use the word, like the rest of us breathe air. Funny natives don't use it when they can't get a job because England and other countries have to play the PC game and employ foreigners to fill quotas, etc. It's amusing.

Clearly you and your working friends are productive members of society..... You are blinded by your few co-workers. Because sure as s**t there are tons more leeches invading England all the time.

Querfeldein

Post by Querfeldein » Thu May 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:There are so many more leeches in England.
You don't know England very well, do you?

Even among the working-age population, Poles living in England are significantly less likely to be unemployed than English natives. And, of course, across all age groups, the fraction of Poles in work is much higher than it is for natives (there are not many Polish pensioners in England!). But of course, when immigrants aren't "living off our benefits", but are in fact shown to be net contributors to the benefit system, they must be "stealing our jobs". Right?

I suspect I may be wasting my time. If you call people "leeches" because of where they were born, you are a racist. Simple. And if that makes you uncomfortable, I suggest you try challenge your stereotypes.