Residence permit for cohabitation. Urgent...

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Flossy1978

Re: Residence permit for cohabitation. Urgent...

Post by Flossy1978 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:06 am

I didn't call anyone a leech simply because they were born :D.

Alot of Poles are employed because employers can get away with paying them less than English Natives.

Stop making out like your friends the Poles are all innocent, wonderful working people, who do great things for Britain.

They, like tHe Natives can be sh*t too. There are plenty who do abuse the system. Who do use the NHS. Who do get the pension, huge amounts of money which is sent home to fund their families. The same with the Romanians and other poorer countries, who are abusing England's generous system. It's very far from being all roses over there.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:16 am

My Sister lives in England.

They go ot to get take-away for dinner and the workers serving them can't speak English. Her children, who are born and bred in England are in separate schools because the massive influx of foreigners from poorer European countries have taken the spots from the native children who live in the area.

In her area there are so many Poles, Romanians etc who got into England and don't work. Live off benefits, create a lot of crime. They steal peoples pipes for the copper.....

My Sister's family is decent hardworking family. The husband is in computing and she is a manager. They work hard for what they have, yet see these types of immigrants around them living in bigger homes with their numerous children, getting lot more from her own government than her own family has ever received.

So, there's another side of the story for you. Maybe the Poles and others you know are decent, but sure as sh*t, they like all others aren't always. And open your eyes. It's common news about England and it's wave of pension greedy foreigners who are taking all they can from the Government there.

onkko

Post by onkko » Sun May 31, 2015 2:19 pm

tummansininen wrote:Oh please. Don't tell me you have fallen for the Daily Mail rhetoric. Immigration is a net gain for the United Kingdom.
No its not, western europe is but other....
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum