Personal experience with RP and Appealing a decision

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Keplerinvaimo

Re: Personal experience with RP and Appealing a decision

Post by Keplerinvaimo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Upphew wrote:
Flossy1978 wrote:Nah, I don't think it's worth anything. It's an old brown coloured note. Older than the ones we changed into Euros. Probably my pile of rather old Finnish markka are worth alot more. Some over a 100 years old in good condition. Who knows.
http://www.snynumis.fi/huutokaupat/

Btw, old 50mk note without signatures -> ~2500€ http://www.snynumis.fi/huutokaupat/2011 ... 22011.html
I'd double check! You could be in the money :)
Flossy1978 wrote:Well, our conversation is more interesting LOL. .... Guess I will deface the coins and make that door thing. I want to leave my balcony door open without being eaten by mozzies in the night LOL.
:thumbsup:

Image Image

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 pm

I am in the middle of packing to move, so it'll have to wait LOL. I have also some old Aussie coins, which are also over 100 years old. I use to look for a coffee table with which you could lift the glass top off and there was about 1cm of space between the glass and wood, so you could put pictures etc. One day I'll find one and put my bazillion different coins and notes that I have collected. Would be cool I think.

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:23 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:Oh, my son is Finnish and has an EU passport. I should get him an Aussie one too. So when the EU finally goes down the drain, I can run off to Australia with him without any problems LOL.

Probably have to go to Sweden to do that electronic finger thing now. Damn. My passport will run out in 2016. Suppose I'll have to go then.

Good you can hit two birds with one stone. Cheaper too if you have someone to stay with. I am glad they got rid of the guy who was in the consulate in Helsinki. I just remember he was a rather unhappy rude looking chap. Wondered how they managed to have that guy representing Australia?
Australia is already down the drain with absolutely no hope of getting its head above water, until a new election happens. Guaranteed that the EU will last a lot longer then Australia will.
Not to mention we're one of the hardest countries to get citizenship for lol. Funny story. My mate had a friend a few years ago who tricked him into loaning him loads of money because he'd be able to pay it back when he got citizenship. In reality he had absolutely no grounds to get citizenship. The idiot didn't even know our national anthem (which of course is a prerequisite to being a citizen), and he didn't even know that the day we normally grant citizenship applications is 'Australia Day'.

Anyway so the clown ran out of WHV and went back to England. Yup you guessed it, my mate never got the money he was owed and that other guy just got free handouts from everyone while he was there. Australia hates foreigners and we double-scrutinize everyone who walks in through the border. If you're wearing a turban you're going to get 'extra-scanning' call it racist, call it whatever but we're !"#¤% scared of the 'reds', the 'yellows' and the 'arabs'. Hell, if you don't sound like a redneck then you're a threat :lol:
Flossy1978 wrote:I am in the middle of packing to move, so it'll have to wait LOL. I have also some old Aussie coins, which are also over 100 years old.
I use to look for a coffee table with which you could lift the glass top off and there was about 1cm of space between the glass and wood, so you could put pictures etc. One day I'll find one and put my bazillion different coins and notes that I have collected. Would be cool I think.
I have about 10 tins and a suitcase full of coins that are about 130 years old.. those are worth nothing. Maybe the 1c pieces etc. are worth $1 in bags of 5,000 on Ebay or whatever. My neighbour has more than me, and my other neighbour has even more than that. The notes are worth the most, in mint-condition of course. Some of the one's that Australia Bank (now Commonwealth) gave out first. But only the psycho collectors and closet shut-ins have those.
Keplerinvaimo wrote:Only drama now is renewing Australian passport. Have you ever been to the embassy in Stockholm?!
Sweden charges out the @#$% ass for that. It's actually cheaper if you change your name in Finland and then get a free 'graits' passport from Sweden. I'm still stuck with one of those ancient ugly Australian passports. We have the most beautiful ones ever now lol, and yeah, I am jealous. :p
Last edited by Kutittaa on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I̶f I can find any way to insult someone, believe me I will.

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 pm

-Accidental double post-

Sial

Post by Sial » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 pm

huh, everything is not like what you think. A racist effin kangaroo jumpin around finland. LOL

Kutittaa

Post by Kutittaa » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Sial wrote:huh, everything is not like what you think. A racist effin kangaroo jumpin around finland. LOL
Go back to your sandpit, your Cannabis thread got deleted because you were acting like a clown, don't come around to other threads and start throwing things off topic. You should have learned your lesson the first time.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:51 pm

I am a native Australian (born and raised there) and my son would then get automatic citizenship, so living there would be no problem.

I don't know what you mean about Australia being down the drain? My family and friends all seem to be doing very well. All have decent and good jobs, all live quite high quality lives, travel a lot, own nice homes etc. I believe what you say, but all the people I know are doing fine. So I don't understand it.

I am not racist. And I don't give a toss if that other poster thinks I am. I have not written anything racist, I just live in the real world, not some fantasy land. So he can go shove his head up his arse for all I care.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:00 pm

So he can go shove his head up his arse for all I care.
Would that make him an honorary anustralian then?
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 pm

It could.

He can join the nasty group of Aussies, like myself and Kutitaa and whatnot. Since we are all arrogant nasty racist jerks.

Sial

Post by Sial » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm

@ Kangaroo

My thread deleted cuz you requested it. it happens all the time. You troll around rudely to topics and nothing happens to that topic, but when you get replies what show your reality and stupidity then topic got deleted and you act like ''wow this is achievement''. going to administrator and crying for deleting the topic isnt an achievement u trolling kangaroo. And other thing, who the hell do you think you are to say me go back! im here, having nice life, finnish people shows respect, my finnish friends and family of my wife are happy that im here, so im staying here. An idiot immigrant saying me to go back, huh. You are an immigrant, so act like one. Dont try to represent finnish people. Finnish people are not filthy kangaroos like you. Complete idiot.

interleukin

Post by interleukin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:54 pm

My thread deleted cuz you requested it.
The thread got deleted because I decided that you and some others were acting stupidly. Keep calling people names in other threads and I will delete them also (or only the posts where people are resorting to calling each other nasty things).

Keplerinvaimo

Post by Keplerinvaimo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Kutittaa wrote:
It's actually cheaper if you change your name in Finland and then get a free 'graits' passport from Sweden. I'm still stuck with one of those ancient ugly Australian passports. We have the most beautiful ones ever now lol, and yeah, I am jealous. :p
That only works if you change your name with a valid passport that has enough life left on it :) Eventually you have to pay...

Although today the exchange rate AUD/Kroner means its cheaper to get from Sweden than Australia.

What's the difference between the old and the new?
Image Image

Keplerinvaimo

Post by Keplerinvaimo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:I am in the middle of packing to move, so it'll have to wait LOL. I have also some old Aussie coins, which are also over 100 years old. I use to look for a coffee table with which you could lift the glass top off and there was about 1cm of space between the glass and wood, so you could put pictures etc. One day I'll find one and put my bazillion different coins and notes that I have collected. Would be cool I think.
Good luck with the packing - don't envy that at all.

My MIL has a table like that, it's a never-ending rotation of grand kids, postcards and odds'n'sods. If she ever looks likes parting with it I'll keep you in mind ;)
Image Image

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks LOL.

Well, it sucks even more so, since I am moving a mere 3.5km. From one side of Klaukkala to the other LOL. So I am just shoving everything into plastic bags. And hoping all my friends will turn up to help me carry them all.

Keplerinvaimo

Post by Keplerinvaimo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Pursuivant wrote:
So he can go shove his head up his arse for all I care.
Would that make him an honorary anustralian then?
:thumbsup:
Flossy1978 wrote:It could.

He can join the nasty group of Aussies, like myself and Kutitaa and whatnot. Since we are all arrogant nasty racist jerks.
I obviously missed something here... sarcasm and irony aren't my strongest points :roll:

anyway, nice chatting :)
Image Image