Personal experience with RP and Appealing a decision

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
nikozy030192

Re: Personal experience with RP and Appealing a decision

Post by nikozy030192 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi. I hope anyone could give me some ideas about my situation. I got here in Finland last Feb, 2012 through a tourist visa . My partner ( a Finnish citizen ) and I decided to get married last March 2012. I applied for RP in the Espoo Poliisi but then it was denied. We applied for an appeal over the negative decision made by the Espoo Poliisi to the court. Me and my husband were shocked when the interpreter/translator read to us the reasons of the refusal of my RP application. Most of my statements that I had given to the Poliisi were not the exact statements that the interpreter/translator had delivered to them during the interview. I am from Philippines. So we appeal to the court last November 2012. We dont get any result yet. Now that I found it out that I am pregnant , do you think it can affect my RP?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Kamila

Post by Kamila » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Regarding to the lawyer, can you please introduce good criminal lawyer? I have a problem and need help to find a good criminal lawyer. Thanks a lot .

Kamila

rinso

Post by rinso » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 am

http://www.asianajajaliitto.fi/en

Criminal law is not a popular field in Finland. Because of their workload prosecutors only aim for sure win cases. This means defense lawyers don't build up a good reputation. (and corporate law pays much better)

hussain_tanzeel

Post by hussain_tanzeel » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:38 pm

how much time does appeal take in administrative court?

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:27 pm

hussain_tanzeel wrote:how much time does appeal take in administrative court?
Depends what you appeal and where. If foreigner stuff and Helsinki, 9 months: http://www.oikeus.fi/hallintooikeudet/h ... s_2014.pdf page 12
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

hussain_tanzeel

Post by hussain_tanzeel » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:55 am

how long does it take for an appeal to process in administrative court?

Kamila

Post by Kamila » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:00 pm

rinso wrote:http://www.asianajajaliitto.fi/en

Criminal law is not a popular field in Finland. Because of their workload prosecutors only aim for sure win cases. This means defense lawyers don't build up a good reputation. (and corporate law pays much better)
Thanks for your help :)

I had 1 lawyer from that services but he did not win the case because the criminal was lier.

Now I have to find a good lawyer again, I am willing to pay just make sure the case will win. I have to do the right thing. The criminal very dangerous and lier. So funny that the Judge trust criminal and did not want to look the evidence.

anhsirk

Post by anhsirk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:46 pm

hi
i am having same problem as yours so i wanted to ask you one question. did you apply permit when you were living in Finland or from your home country? and if you were in Finland while you were appealing in court did you get permission to stay here or you were send to your home country?
please please reply i am really in trouble. i was in Denmark and i came to Finland after applying the visa but they rejected it so if i appeal can i stay here or i need to go back to my country. please please help

Piet

Post by Piet » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:47 pm

anhsirk wrote:hi
i am having same problem as yours so i wanted to ask you one question. did you apply permit when you were living in Finland or from your home country? and if you were in Finland while you were appealing in court did you get permission to stay here or you were send to your home country?
please please reply i am really in trouble. i was in Denmark and i came to Finland after applying the visa but they rejected it so if i appeal can i stay here or i need to go back to my country. please please help
Your post is unclear, this is a very old thread, last reaction was in 2015, you would do better to start a new thread.
In this new thread, answer the following questions so people might actually know what you want (which is more useful than guessing what you want, now everyone thinks you want to stay in Finland without having the right to do so):

So what is the same problem you talk about?
Do you have a problem with the police? if so what kind of problem?
Do you have a problem with a lawyer? if so what kind of problem?
Do you have a problem with the court? if so what kind of problem?
Do you have a problem with migri? if so what kind of problem?
Do you have a problem with your Visa, if so what kind of visa? and what kind of problem?
Did you ask for a residence permit for Finland? if so on what grounds? was it already rejected?
Did you ask for a residence permit in Denmark? if so on what grounds? was it rejected?

Are you a refugee? if so, did you ask for refugee shelter in any other EU country (like Denmark) before?

As you can see there are a lot of possibilities and now everyone can only guess and most likely assume the worst.
So as said, for your next post, please start a new topic and explain everything in detail (if possible). You might get the answers you want to know.
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

Kaarina91

Post by Kaarina91 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:44 pm

anhsirk wrote:hi
The whole time I was in Finland. I had the permission to stay here until the court made their final decision.
This was a while ago, I dont know if anything has changed. Once you get your lawyer he or she will inform you of your rights if you are not sure.

Bikorimana

Post by Bikorimana » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:14 am

Kaarina 91 so pls after decision of administrative court gave the decision I takes how long to got that rp ???

Hassan10

Post by Hassan10 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:23 am

Please help me, I received a negative decision, the reason for the rejection was that my wife and I were not together during our marriage, but we resolved the issue of our second marriage while we were together, we prepared the wedding photos and all documents, can I reapply for a new application? , I am waiting for your reply please.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:34 am

Hassan10 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:23 am
Please help me, I received a negative decision, the reason for the rejection was that my wife and I were not together during our marriage, but we resolved the issue of our second marriage while we were together, we prepared the wedding photos and all documents, can I reapply for a new application? , I am waiting for your reply please.
Appeal the decision.

Hassan10

Post by Hassan10 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:37 pm

heretostay wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:34 am
Hassan10 wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:23 am
Appeal the decision.
Yes, I got hold of a lawyer who filed the appeal earlier, but I wanted to make a new application while the appeal process is going on, can I do that, becouse the appeal takes a long time.

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:01 pm

Why dont you ask your lawyer if this is allowed and if there is any useful purpose for doing so. I think you would get an educated answer from a professional instead of just strangers’ opinions on an anonymous forum.