Refusal of redidence permit and appeal

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Isha

Re: Refusal of redidence permit and appeal

Post by Isha » Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Ok guys, thanks to your reply..

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sy

Post by sy » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Isha wrote:We are not allowed to wait here in finland the decision on appeal? I read some of the conversation here that if you have an appeal and pending application you are allowed to wait here in finland for the decision. Is that true? Im very confused. My partner is a permanent resident here in finland.
It is true if you have submitted your application here in Finland, then you can stay here legally until your application is finalized (Section 40, Paragraph 3). However, your original residence permit application was submitted outside Finland, so this paragraph doesn't apply in your case now.

Not knowing why your application was rejected at the first time, but if you think your situation has changed significantly compared to last time AND one of the following conditions fulfills:
- you have lived with your partner for 2 years earlier BEFORE you came to Finland (per Section 49-1-2), or
- your child is the common child of you and your partner (per Section 49-1-5),

then you can submit a new residence permit application here in Finland (and probably better to withdraw the appeal to the decision of your previous application).

rinso

Post by rinso » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Not knowing why your application was rejected at the first time, but if you think your situation has changed significantly compared to last time AND one of the following conditions fulfills:
- you have lived with your partner for 2 years earlier BEFORE you came to Finland (per Section 49-1-2), or
- your child is the common child of you and your partner (per Section 49-1-5),

then you can submit a new residence permit application here in Finland (and probably better to withdraw the appeal to the decision of your previous application).
The OP already has a questionable reputation with a refusal and by appealing from a different location. Submitting a new application will only create more confusion. It will diminish the chance of success.
And because of the mess with the procedures, I have my doubt if she can wait here after the visa expires. If it looks like a scam they can make things quite difficult.

AldenG

Post by AldenG » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 pm

cors187 wrote:palata alussa jonossa
Say wot? Not one word of that is anywhere close to what you hoped to say.

Nonsensical Pidgin Finnish does no favor to anyone. It misleads the unknowing and to anyone else it erases any credibility your words might otherwise have enjoyed.

If you just throw words together and guess at endings, you'll never learn to speak Finnish. You only practice getting worse and worse at the language.

Jonon perälle vaan.
As he persisted, I was obliged to tootle him gently at first and then, seeing no improvement, to trumpet him vigorously with my horn.

cors187

Post by cors187 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:17 pm

AldenG wrote:
cors187 wrote:palata alussa jonossa
Say wot? Not one word of that is anywhere close to what you hoped to say.

Nonsensical Pidgin Finnish does no favor to anyone. It misleads the unknowing and to anyone else it erases any credibility your words might otherwise have enjoyed.

If you just throw words together and guess at endings, you'll never learn to speak Finnish. You only practice getting worse and worse at the language.

Jonon perälle vaan.
who says im learning finnish?,that was a google translate(15 seconds of my time which i cant recover)

AldenG

Post by AldenG » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:34 am

cors187 wrote: who says im learning finnish?,that was a google translate(15 seconds of my time which i cant recover)
Oh -- you're one of those.

I guess that makes it more OK, then, since you didn't have credibility to lose in the first place.

I'm just curious, though, how did Finland end up blessed with you?
As he persisted, I was obliged to tootle him gently at first and then, seeing no improvement, to trumpet him vigorously with my horn.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:46 am

I thought Cors187 was living up in Oulu, an Aussie who had troubles with his crazy wife. And he was going to leave Finland and go travelling, or some such sh*t.

AldenG

Post by AldenG » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Yeah, I have plenty of sympathy for people who struggle with learning some useful Finnish.

But those who think it's a waste of time to try should take themselves elsewhere. It's contemptible to show such disrespect or outright contempt to a host. It's also a recipe for a grubby life.

There's so much crap slung across these pages nowadays that I can't always keep straight who has said what in the past. But yeah, certain patterns become apparent in certain cases.

AldenG

Post by AldenG » Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm

P.S. Not the guy with the magical peripatetic computer that had to be broken down into components and wrapped with loving care in his luggage to go home to Australia and then a few months later back to Finland?

That was quite a, hmm, whatever, and they both probably had understandable second thoughts about the one they brung to the dance. But at least, as I recall, the computer came through unscathed. And that's the important thing, right?

cors187

Post by cors187 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:03 pm

AldenG wrote:
cors187 wrote: who says im learning finnish?,that was a google translate(15 seconds of my time which i cant recover)
Oh -- you're one of those.

I guess that makes it more OK, then, since you didn't have credibility to lose in the first place.

I'm just curious, though, how did Finland end up blessed with you?
blah blah blah Alden.Go and work the fields!
Finland is happy with me, i pay for it.

Flossy knows im in Vantaa, ive meet over 10 people from this forum,i dont hide away.

cors187

Post by cors187 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:27 pm

But those who think it's a waste of time to try should take themselves elsewhere. It's contemptible to show such disrespect or outright contempt to a host. It's also a recipe for a grubby life.
You have been here to long immersed in dinner table propaganda.
My host is business,business deals in efficiency and economics.
Its my preferred language.
Dont try to bolster propaganda . Free Agency is greater than your beloved dinner table.
verb
verb: bolster; 3rd person present: bolsters; past tense: bolstered; past participle: bolstered; gerund or present participle: bolstering

support or strengthen.
"the fall in interest rates is starting to bolster confidence"
synonyms: strengthen, support, reinforce, make stronger, boost, fortify, give a boost to; More

cors187

Post by cors187 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:56 pm

home to Australia and then a few months later back to Finland?
That Aussie guy under different circumstances may have shined forth.

Lets look at my bucket list-
1. greater proficiency in Russian
2.Understand estonian slang remarks
3.design a spaceship
4.stop world hunger

Way way down my bucket list is the only thing containing Finnish

25,000.Learn something about finland :shock:

AldenG

Post by AldenG » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Oh right, now I remember, you're the one who hires desperate berry pickers from your own country and gets sued for exploiting them, right? There must be literally hundreds of Euros to be made that way.

In some other language all that imagery of yours probably makes some kind of sense. In English it just makes you sound a little bizarre. The language of business, you say? The language of shady business, maybe. But then I have to bear in mind it's all coming through Google Translate.

*Burp* Would someone pass the casserole, please?

cors187

Post by cors187 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:36 pm

Oh right, now I remember, you're the one who hires desperate berry pickers from your own country and gets sued for exploiting them, right? There must be literally hundreds of Euros to be made that way.
Thats Onkko

*Burp* Would someone pass the casserole, please?
pffft, you hack,your dining on mincemeat and pasta which resembles dog food gel.There is no mystery in Finland.

cors187

Post by cors187 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 am

In English it just makes you sound a little bizarre.
lol, a bit touchy about others crapping on things you find precious?
I have some bad news for you , your precious thing actually snubs its nose first at a majority of things.

If you choose to assimilate ,hooray , if another chooses to reject , hooray.
Liberty isn't bizarre, what are you some kind of halfling/halfwit American?