getting fiancee/girlfriend visa

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Maymika

Re: getting fiancee/girlfriend visa

Post by Maymika » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:38 am

good day,

are all documents to be submitted needs to be in English, or its ok if there is in Finnish such as the title of the house?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Maymika

Post by Maymika » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:38 am

GOOD DAY... the invitation letter ..in the website is just state it could be a private invitation can be written in free form.. does it mean that it can be made personally or there is a part of their Ministry/Government/consulate to get invitation...?

Rip

Post by Rip » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:24 am

Topic of the thread is still what it says in the title? Yes, the letter is supposed ot be written by the inviting person, so in this case the boyfriend.

lizamarie

Post by lizamarie » Fri May 11, 2018 8:05 am

hi im applyinh also for a tourist visa in finland.. i have a boyfriend there.. my boyfriend has also no job but he received a monthy job insurance from an agency.. is that okay? do u think he is qualify now to invite me?

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Fri May 11, 2018 8:30 am

lizamarie wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 8:05 am
hi im applyinh also for a tourist visa in finland.. i have a boyfriend there.. my boyfriend has also no job but he received a monthy job insurance from an agency.. is that okay? do u think he is qualify now to invite me?
Probably. Why not tell your boyfriend to figure it out? :)

http://www.formin.fi/public/default.asp ... ture=en-US

ceziL85

Post by ceziL85 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:39 am

Hi there!

A pleasant day to everyone! Im a government employee and my boyfriend is a finnish citizen. He has a good career and a house too. We want to create a family in Finland, as he doesn't want to leave his job. He wants me to be there by next year or sooner. We just want to know if he can be my sponsor? And how long will it take to process everything? He had been here in the Phils. last May 2018, and planning to visit again later this year,in good health. We are already more than one(1) year in a relationship now. If there is anyone of you there who could give us a kind response, that would be great!☺
Thank you and God bless!