Finish friend

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
bonekagotika

Finish friend

Post by bonekagotika » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:25 pm

I made a finish friend in Orkut and she is helping me with all this stuff... Yesterday she gave me this forum and she said I would be intrested in it!! :lol:

"Fly to a drem, far acoss the sea..."
Camyla

Finish friend

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

khu

Post by khu » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:09 am

Welcome. :D

meksikosuomen

Post by meksikosuomen » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:54 pm

Orkut you say??mhh,,, so that web page does really work huh??
Its funny how sometimes we are able to meet people easier in the web, rather than in places like subway,,, :wink: Welcome to the forum!!! :lol:
""Mynna tachton gemasti spuhu somen gelen muta emyna dayda""

meksikosuomen

Re: Finish friend

Post by meksikosuomen » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:03 pm

bonekagotika wrote:I made a finish friend in Orkut and she is helping me with all this stuff... Yesterday she gave me this forum and she said I would be intrested in it!! :lol:
And what did you mean with : """"all this stuff??""" ,,, interested in an expat´s-living-in-finland-forum??? and specially that phrase of yours ""..flying to a dream,,, far away acrosss the sea.....""" or something like that,,,, ??????? :?:

Hey guys I m starting to suspect,, but dont believe me until i can prove it that im not the only weird in all over the world sick of that strange hot- blonde-and-snow syndrome after all.. :lol:
""Mynna tachton gemasti spuhu somen gelen muta emyna dayda""