How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Southern Finland
Voted for another website because I thought it was but now I remember: it was Google actually. I wasn't looking for Finland Forum, I was looking for something else but found a link to this place!
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:21 pm
- Location: Moomin Valley
I was looking on the net for the Finnish language and this forum came up so I had a look, registered then never looked back.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:03 am
- Location: The Big Ski Jump Lahti Suomi
Kiitos to ellierae for letting me know about this site. I feel homesick already.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:23 am
- Location: Espoo
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:45 am
I came here from the Expat-Finland website.
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:37 pm
I got an email from one of the moderators who wanted to use my picture of footprints in the snow. After that i'm glad to visit anyweb site that has my picture on the top of the page.
Que significa esto.
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:06 pm
- Location: 127.0.0.1, *.fi
In fact Other
I've had this forum in my bookmarks for some months, as back then I was looking for Finnish for Foreigners courses (for back-then-SO), found this, bookmarked and forgot.
Earlier today there was link in one IRC channel to some topic (I'm too lazy to read back log now) in here... well, in the end I kind of had to register as this looks like a good place to waste time.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:26 pm
I googled for "Vii Voan" and ended up here.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:06 pm
From a link posted in one of those IRC-channels
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:24 pm
- Location: B.C. Canada
Home with the flu the last few days, and one of the benefits of being sick has been being able to watch Olympic hockey in real time. I'm of Finnish heritage on my mother's side, so started googling Finnish stuff while nervously awaiting the Finland-Russian semi-final.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:30 am
- Location: Burnaby, BC Canada
Researching my Family Tree and have spent alot of time talking with long-lost family in Finland. As one is hoping to come and visit this summer, I wanted to learn more about Finnish people.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:40 am
hello, i'm new here... i just want to ask, is there any malaysian here?
plus, also for the malaysian. no malaysian student at finland huh?
- Posts: 6875
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:58 pm
- Location: Church Moor, Krykslatt
Googled for "helsinki indian grocery"
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:01 am
- Location: Canada
Was looking for advice but was unsuccessful. Went to msn groups as a last resort, didnt like it, thankfully someone on there posted the link to this forum for another user, and I followed. :)