Residence permit for my husband?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Lazy Punjabi

Post by Lazy Punjabi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Hi
All Members of Finland Forum.
I am new in this forum and want to ask questions on residence permit application on family ties.
Asking question on behalf of my big brother because he is not well in English(by the way my spouse is finnish citizen and me non EU national from Pakistan)
I am going to apply for my first residence permit on family ties in Feb 27 in Abu Dhabi because my wife is Finland citizen(passport holder).please guide with your expert opinion.
There is mentioned on migri.fi that no income requirement if u are spouse of Finnish citizen.

Q 1.whether is there any need to show bank statement as proof of income or not?
please give any other suggestion that might be help full in getting my residence permit as early as possible.?
Q.2.What type of interview is expected at Finland embassy in Abu Dhabi because my brother is only matriculation pass and no grip on english language?
note.his wife is at work/training but earn nearly 200 euros and receive funds from KELA.
please guide
Q.3,Please also provide if any one have,A detailed list of documents that are required at embassy because embassy not provide me that and said please visit migri website.
Note.we got married in march 2014
Thank you very much in advance.
With best Regards

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

caster

Re: Residence permit for my husband?

Post by caster » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Does your sister in law speaks punjabi ? Why not ask your finnish sister in law. She is married to your brother as you said.
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

Rip

Post by Rip » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Lazy Punjabi wrote: Q 1.whether is there any need to show bank statement as proof of income or not?
For a husband of a Finnish citizen? No.
please give any other suggestion that might be help full in getting my residence permit as early as possible.?
Read (have somebody to read) the instructions in the form, and fill it punctually.
Q.2.What type of interview is expected at Finland embassy in Abu Dhabi because my brother is only matriculation pass and no grip on english language?
Depends. Maybe there is no interview at all. It is possible to use interpreters. Make it clear in the application what languages he actually does speak.
Q.3,Please also provide if any one have,A detailed list of documents that are required at embassy because embassy not provide me that and said please visit migri website.
See the end of the application form.

Lazy Punjabi

Post by Lazy Punjabi » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Thank You very much of great help. Rip