Need Advise! Please Urgent Reply......

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Aleezy

Post by Aleezy » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi I am from Finland I have applied for my sister to Finland visit visa from Pakistan because I am pregnant I need help of my sister here but Nederland embassy was rejected for this reasons

(1) The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the stay was not reliable.
(2) Your intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Now I want to take stand against decision here in Finland why is Nederland embassy refused my sister visit visa. please tell me where can I appeal or can give application against this decision kindly help me and need you advise. One week left to appeal. One more thing I can’t afford lawyer fee.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

caster

Re: Need Advise! Please Urgent Reply......

Post by caster » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:41 pm

What your sister has to do If you are pregnant - what Dutch has to do if you lives in Finland :?:
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:55 pm

The EU embassies "share" so that say you don't have a Finnish embassy the Swedish, or in this case the Dutch has the charge d'affaires mandate to issue the Schengen visa.

To the OP - so of those two points you wish to appeall on what information was missing or misinterpreted?
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

caster

Post by caster » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 pm

Yes I know the schengen agreement between the embassies - the fact of the matter - when they said already justification for the purpose and condition of the stay was not reliable and intention to leave the territory of the Member States before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.

Means they doubt the legitimacy in this specific case - and are justified - and no appeal can do anything in my opinion but blacklist the applicant for specific period - however the OP while living in Finland forgets that pregnancy is not an issue and certainly this does not require siblings or friends to standby you for nine months. Cultural shock - traditions their seems permits a panel of anties to standby during pregnancy.

A straightforward rejection case for a pregnant who seek help from thousands of km away when all the help is provided by the state - integration disaster ;)
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

onkko

Post by onkko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:01 am

tummansininen wrote:I don't know about others, but when I was expecting my children I could not have survived without friends and relatives helping me for the first few weeks after the births.
Yes you would, millions have done that. Of course its easier with help but that doesnt mean finland should allow potentially 500,000e expense by giving visa to her sister.
She does have friends and husband tho, only sister is missing.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

onkko

Post by onkko » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:22 am

tummansininen wrote:Actually seriously, after my daughter, I would have died were I alone. But horses for courses.
Only thing she is missing is her sister. She has atleast husband and his family.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

caster

Post by caster » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:01 am

roger_roger wrote:
caster wrote:Cultural shock - traditions their seems permits a panel of anties to standby during pregnancy.
In-fact it is, that's why its said you have to Travel know the original world. I have travelled that part of the world (not exactly Pakistan though) and the family values, ties, relatives, are much different than compared to here. Its normal a pregnant women gets much attention and help from family members which I believe is much needed too.

I assume you are not woman and haven't been pregnant yourself? and you think kela box and money women recieves during/after pregnancy is more appreciable than a relative to stand by near and help you during difficult times?
No I am not talking about benefits - I am talking about services - yes you are very right men don't get pregnant - I have not said you can't seek help in distress - but I have said getting help from far away is not wise at all - no one's emotions are above the law - sametime you can't make a fool of law - this is what the Dutch replied in two lines - there are single moms who deals all by themselves - merely because there friends or siblings lives in other town or have a working life and simply can't afford - its about living in reality - the OP is importing a sibling - the good option would be to hire a nurse locally - as lady in dark blue said you never know if its for nine months or just for one month.

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 am

This looks very much like an other topic from yesterday. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=88135

It indeed looks like importing a sibling and after that the sisters husband and kids (family reunion)
Without a very good explanation an appeal won't stand a chance.
Family support during pregnancy, although very valuable, is not a reason to import people into the country.

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:51 am

just stating the obvious: asking more or less the same questions from two different accounts won't change the answer. You kinda remind me of this forum member though.
Image Image

caster

Post by caster » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:58 pm

roger_roger wrote:
caster wrote: there are single moms who deals all by themselves
Are you comparing Finnish (or Western or European) women to Pakistanis (or from third world) ones?

There is no comparison at all.... I feel sad for the women from that part of the world, they are very very inferior in the MAN culture. Dominated in every aspect, their voices are cut down, beaten on every possibility, etc. Husband stock piles wifes when not satisfied with one or two, if they try to rebel, get killed as honor killing, its bloody hell out there. Being born as women is taken as curse.

Even if they have lived in some Western nation for generations, I don't expect they have changed (except they cannot do multi marriages due to strict laws here), those women are still inferior and lacks confidence in themselves. I don't even except their husbands to be next to them caring when the babies are born. Their manhood or culture doesn't let them do that (90% of them).

Emotion or logical reasons doesn't make into the book of law, but somehow we all are losing the value of being human and moving towards the age of machine and robotics where perfection is appreciated over hard work.
Comparison - No - when in Rome do as the Romans do - that is why a system is in place called integration - to reduce that gap - not between cultures but between understandings approach - how things works and how to adopt them - the law does not stopped the OP not to join her family - no one crushed her emotions - if she can't deal with her pregnancy herself within the available services and prefers her family instead - no one stopped her visiting home to get this done in presence of family.

Yes - We are losing the value of being human by not using our brains - What if someone in a space for a week mision - do they have to complain that they need gravity merely to commit schit :lol:

caster

Post by caster » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:17 am

roger_roger wrote:
caster wrote:when in Rome do as the Romans do
while my trip to Goa, I travelled few other parts of India as well, by the train I could see all the people lined up in a field and !"#¤% openly. Seriously, I couldn't do that in whatever emergency I was.

Do as Romans do doesn't mean you'll forget your habit, values, culture, etc. Can you Imagine a Finn being late for anything in Rome? I can't, they are usually ahead of time even if they know 30 mins late is normal for Italians...

its not about habits - its about intelligence - its about manners - its about ethics - if one is capable of processing between what they see and what they hear. Often people believe what they see - some of them believe what they hear - the wiser are those who process that by - thinking - re-thinking - and understanding - instead believing on their eyes and ears with their minds totally shut down.

Yes you were very right saying - We are losing the value of being human

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:41 am

Asymmetrical ad nauseam
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.