appeal of resident permit rejected

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
temim

Post by temim » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Hello
Appeal of resident permit husband of finnish wife is rejected
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY? PLEASE HELP ME

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: appeal of resident permit rejected

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:26 pm

temim wrote:Hello
Appeal of resident permit husband of finnish wife is rejected
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY? PLEASE HELP ME
You need to have someone translate the decision for you. The decision is required by law to have justifications.

temim

Post by temim » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:32 pm

i am in tunisia and my wife receive the decision in finland. they think is fake marriage. i am married since more 2 years and much waitting
please what can i do?

rinso

Post by rinso » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:58 pm

temim wrote:i am in tunisia and my wife receive the decision in finland. they think is fake marriage. i am married since more 2 years and much waitting
please what can i do?
If an appeal is rejected, there are no practical legal ways to fight the decision. (the theoretical options will take a very loooong time and in the mean time they can refuse you entry to Finland. And the outcome is far from certain.)
The best solution is to collect prove that your marriage is real (i.e. living together for a couple of years in Tunisia) and then apply again. (if the marriage is real and you love each other, you'll find a way)
A rejected appeal is a heavy burden for a new application, so you must make sure you have solid proof that your marriage is real.

temim

Post by temim » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:11 pm

roger_roger wrote:
temim wrote:i am in tunisia and my wife receive the decision in finland. they think is fake marriage. i am married since more 2 years and much waitting
please what can i do?
Appeal the decision again and hire a lawyer and sue the one who made that decision, usually they have name of the decision maker in the decision. People are entitles to judge your marriage but cannot say its fake without providing enough evidence of suspicious marriage. You can even sue them and ask for monetary compensation for the harassment caused.
Marriage is real and love echother. i dont beleive how poeple in migri feel and think.
i think i must wait that my wife visit me and after i apply for new resident permit

caster

Post by caster » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:19 pm

temim wrote:
roger_roger wrote:
please what can i do?
Appeal the decision again and hire a lawyer and sue the one who made that decision, usually they have name of the decision maker in the decision. People are entitles to judge your marriage but cannot say its fake without providing enough evidence of suspicious marriage. You can even sue them and ask for monetary compensation for the harassment caused.
Marriage is real and love echother. i dont beleive how poeple in migri feel and think.
i think i must wait that my wife visit me and after i apply for new resident permit

Would be better if you share the decision here - to understand what is the actual cause for denial.
As you mentioned - you yourself don't know what is the reason then what you expect to hear.
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:09 pm

And then after living in Tunisia, you can move say to Sweden which has laxer rulesand after a year or two in an EU country you come to Finland not as spouse of Finnish, but EU, and they think your butt is gold.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

temim

Post by temim » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Pursuivant wrote:And then after living in Tunisia, you can move say to Sweden which has laxer rulesand after a year or two in an EU country you come to Finland not as spouse of Finnish, but EU, and they think your butt is gold.
if i apply resident permit from embassy of sweden in tunisia, i hear that is easy
can someone help me about procedures?

caster

Post by caster » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:46 pm

temim wrote:
Pursuivant wrote:And then after living in Tunisia, you can move say to Sweden which has laxer rulesand after a year or two in an EU country you come to Finland not as spouse of Finnish, but EU, and they think your butt is gold.
if i apply resident permit from embassy of sweden in tunisia, i hear that is easy

You are rushing to find a way in - the golden butts - calm down and think :lol:
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

temim

Post by temim » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 pm

caster wrote:
temim wrote:

You are rushing to find a way in - the golden butts - calm down and think :lol:
yes i want find way. i dont have time to smile :thumbsup:

caster

Post by caster » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:12 pm

So, you didn't shared what the decision was - the exact wording.

rinso

Post by rinso » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:05 pm

temim wrote: if i apply resident permit from embassy of sweden in tunisia, i hear that is easy
Does your Finnish wife live in Sweden?
If not your RP application for Sweden will surely be rejected.

This seems to be your situation:
- RP application -> rejected (fake marriage)
- Appeal -> rejected (fake marriage confirmed)
So twice they find your reason to come to Finland is not valid.
Any new application will be studied very carefully. (With a negative bias.)
Even if you try the Sweden route, you already have a negative tinted file here in Finland.
Your only realistic option is starting to live together someplace else and then after some time try again.

onkko

Post by onkko » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Your application was rejected because your family bought it, you have hardly even seen your "wife".
In nordic area we do have idea that woman and man do choose their SO and family can fck themself. Do you know that here woman and man actually choose who they want to marry and family has nothing to say to that. And no, family cant kill disobedient people.

You are real danger for freedom to choose so no permit to you. Thats why danish changed age limit to 24.
Caesare weold Graecum, ond Caelic Finnum

temim

Post by temim » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Thank you so much to all. my wife will come to me to tunisia, we plan to live together in tunisia and turkey. its good idea to make migri beleive in true marriage. it will be ok. i can wait more and more to be with my wife in finland.

rinso

Post by rinso » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:54 am

roger_roger wrote: One thing I didn't understand, why didn't you come to Finland in visiting Visa with your spouse after getting married and file for Permanent Residence in Finland itself ? Things would have been much easier and while you live here with your spouse.
A tourist visa for the purpose of marrying and applying for a RP might be very well also rejected.