What can a geographer do in Finland ?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Flossy1978

Re: What can a geographer do in Finland ?

Post by Flossy1978 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:32 pm

I thought she claimed to love Finland and wanted to live there. So I would think researching as much and knowing as much as possible about a country you want to move to, would be kind of important. Nothing to do economics per se.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

caster

Post by caster » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:27 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:I thought she claimed to love Finland and wanted to live there. So I would think researching as much and knowing as much as possible about a country you want to move to, would be kind of important. Nothing to do economics per se.

I agree with you - love is a big word and its in common use, to raise someone's legs before moving on to next pair of legs :lol: when the focus of majority of incomers is on the comprehensive service package, their research tends to dig concerned facts - thats what most threads speaks about here and this trend seems very common in recent times.
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:31 pm

If you're a Finn.... No need even for love to lift from one legs to the next :D