Resident permit for spouse of foreign national (Indian)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
arundhathi

Post by arundhathi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello guys,
Anyone have idea how long will it take to get the resident permit based on family ties. I am (Indian) working as postdoc in Germany and my husband is working in Finland. I have applied for RP based on family ties in Germany and now it one month and havent heard anything yet.

Anu

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

arundhathi

Re: Resident permit for spouse of foreign national (Indian)

Post by arundhathi » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:34 pm

I have checked the site. But anyone with real experience please share. :)

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:22 pm

The Migri site stats are based on real people's experience. Stop kidding yourself and accept the average time. It might be faster, and it might be slower. Do something better than worrying about this.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:29 pm

Why would the Finnish Government lie about the time period on their website? It's Finland, not India, where every other man and his dog are manipulative corrupt humans. You just wait and abide your time, like all other people in your shoes have done.

caster

Post by caster » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 pm

All this to give birth in Finland - or is it all about Mr & Mrs smith stuff :ochesey:
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. I'm gonna grant him all my old underwears that fit his head helping his nose stays in place