Family ties residence permit card refused, affect visit visa

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
sirowood

Post by sirowood » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello,

I'm a master student in Finland with residence permit (I'm a foreigner) , my wife's application based on family ties just been refused due to funds documents, appeal takes more than 9 months so it's not an accessible method, but I really want her comes to stay with me for a while and travel with her within European.

So now we are planning to apply her visa to visit me less than 90 days, question is will the previous refuse affect her new application?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

sirowood

Re: Family ties residence permit card refused, affect visit

Post by sirowood » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:31 am

tummansininen wrote:Well probably they will be suspicious that she won't leave. You can try anyway though.

There is also no point to an appeal in the first place unless you DO have enough money according to the rules and they simply made the wrong decision according to THEIR rules. Not "because you think it's enough" or because you don't like the decision.

If your circumstances change - ie you get a better job - then just make a new application.

Thank you for your help, I also worries about they'll suspicious she won't leave although she definitely will leave Finland before the visa expires.

I won't appeal due to the processing time is too long.