Stay in Finland before Residence Permit?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Beep_Boop

Re: Stay in Finland before Residence Permit?

Post by Beep_Boop » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:56 pm

MinhChau010416 wrote:Hi,
I still want to know bcz I am learning Finnishs law
Then I suggest you learn how to Google.

Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

MinhChau010416

Post by MinhChau010416 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Beep_Boop wrote:
MinhChau010416 wrote:Hi,
I still want to know bcz I am learning Finnishs law
Then I suggest you learn how to Google.
joo, google is my most visit from i have been FIN
Missä minun rahani? Mieheni kokki, mieheni pestä, mieheni suudelma :D :twisted: :beamer: :wink: :thumbsup:

Flossy1978

Post by Flossy1978 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Nice marriage, if you argue every single day. You should fix that problem. When two cultures come together, it makes marriage even harder than marriage already is. You two need to learn how to get on, because this is not a good marriage.

All men and women need time away from each other. If going to the bar is just a one off, then you should let him be. Finnish men don't like naggers, like most men everywhere in the world. If he is out drinking all the time, then get out of the marriage and go home now. Because it will never change and will never get better.

Pursuivant

Post by Pursuivant » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:33 am

Or - shut up. That will help the husband to be at home. Experience talking here. I was the same. Next wife I want is mute.
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes."

Oombongo

Post by Oombongo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:58 am

MinhChau010416 wrote:
bm50 wrote:Our rekationship is true love, we don't wonder abt it. (Althiugh we hv arguement everyday), in this moment he is in bar and he can't understand its very weird in my culture if the husband come home too late :beamer: :(

I am applying for residence PERMIT , i don't stay here illegal, they i think its ok in legal aspect.
Here is the thing. You are in his country, so you gotta deal with his bar errands whether you like it on not (unless he is really showing up drunk). Many things of your culture are not valid here anymore. Don't worry, most of us foreigners don't like many things in here. I personally hate when most folks here push you instead of saying "excuse me", but you just learn to live with it and start shoving others.
Were you married in Finland? is your marriage legalized/apostilled by Finnish authorities in case of you got married abroad ? I am not sure if it is the requirement but do check it before facing an inevitable surprise.
Image Image

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Flossy1978 wrote:Nice marriage, if you argue every single day. You should fix that problem. When two cultures come together, it makes marriage even harder than marriage already is. You two need to learn how to get on, because this is not a good marriage.

All men and women need time away from each other. If going to the bar is just a one off, then you should let him be. Finnish men don't like naggers, like most men everywhere in the world. If he is out drinking all the time, then get out of the marriage and go home now. Because it will never change and will never get better.
I don't believe it's anybody's place to tell other people how their marriage should be. I personally also prefer a harmonic relationship, but I know couples that have been happily together for decades, arguing and shouting every single day. Every relationship defines itself, and as long as it works for the people involved I don't see any problem.

But I agree that time away from each other is often good in relationships, most people need their own space. A beer with his mates every now and then shouldn't be a problem, if he comes home stone-drunk every second evening, and that is a problem for you, then it might be time for a talk.

MinhChau010416

Post by MinhChau010416 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Oombongo wrote:
MinhChau010416 wrote:
bm50 wrote:Our rekationship is true love, we don't wonder abt it. (Althiugh we hv arguement everyday), in this moment he is in bar and he can't understand its very weird in my culture if the husband come home too late :beamer: :(

I am applying for residence PERMIT , i don't stay here illegal, they i think its ok in legal aspect.
Here is the thing. You are in his country, so you gotta deal with his bar errands whether you like it on not (unless he is really showing up drunk). Many things of your culture are not valid here anymore. Don't worry, most of us foreigners don't like many things in here. I personally hate when most folks here push you instead of saying "excuse me", but you just learn to live with it and start shoving others.
Were you married in Finland? is your marriage legalized/apostilled by Finnish authorities in case of you got married abroad ? I am not sure if it is the requirement but do check it before facing an inevitable surprise.
Thank you Oombongo,

We married in Helsinki.

Abt differrences culture/ customs , luckily we knew abt it and we had abt 78 time arguements before marriage, its so good that we always can discuss then understand more each others. Although can not avoid some one angry. : :lol:
Missä minun rahani? Mieheni kokki, mieheni pestä, mieheni suudelma :D :twisted: :beamer: :wink: :thumbsup:

Tarja2905

Post by Tarja2905 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 pm

You can book time in another less crowded city, as long as you can submit your application before your visa expires.

MinhChau010416

Post by MinhChau010416 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi,
I got RP,
It's take 1 months to have appointment, after that 2 weeks to pick up RP.
Form submitted as requirement in Immigration website, no more supporting documents, No interview.