Residence permit or touristic visa

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Beep_Boop

Re: Residence permit or touristic visa

Post by Beep_Boop » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:48 pm

bm50 wrote:Hi, What is the difference between your situation and this post? viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89181
In the topic you linked, the author was NOT previously denied two consecutive visa applications. I'd say that would be the biggest difference.

Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

bm50
AKA cockney

Post by bm50 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:07 pm

Yes but that was before she was married! She is now married to a Finnish citizen!

Peach7

Post by Peach7 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey sorry guys for the very late reply. So I moved to Finland already in the end of last January and I have already started my integration lessons. The process of the residence permit lasted only three weeks. Miracle, right? I wanted to write my reply here to spread the hope and optimism. If you really have a strong and real case, things will sort themselves out alright. For whoever reading this and going through a difficult situation, if you are for real, if you truly are in love with your spouse, then fear nothing, you will find a way. <3