aren,t you proud enough you damn Finns?!!!

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
HENGAMEH

Post by HENGAMEH » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:58 am

Hello finns! Sorry to bother you but I wanted to tell you something. I am a Persian woman living in some hell in middle east ... all of a sudden about 3 years ago, for the first time in my life I heard the word “Fin- Finnish” and that finally lead me to read a lot about Finnish people and culture and I got really impressed and wondered about you damn Finns!!!
First of all I should emphasis that your heavy metal bands are really really attractive and good cultural ambassador to represent Finns. For me it began with this finnish great heavy metal band and that legend finnish heavy metal band and I said what is all about? And the gravitation began!
Sorry I talk too much and I know Finns don’t like talkative people but I want you to know that you suomi should be very very proud for all you are!!!
You @#$% Soviet Russia up in world war II despite of they were 1000 times stronger than you!
You have the best education system in the world.
You are famous to be reserved, taciturn, very modest, very honest, very hard worker people that all of them together make you very admirable!!!
Of course we all know there was problems and negative characteristics too! Like high suicide rates but you unbelievable could decrease the suicide rate more than 40% in about 2 decades! How the hell you did that?!! Let me know!
You love alcohol, nature and metal!
You have one of the best ice hockey teams in the world.
And you make very funny and cruelly jockes about Swedes!!
And …..
I just wanted to tell you hold your head high with pride , and be proud about what you are. You are better than many nations in many respects…I comparing finnish culture with !"#¤% mine and I got to this result. It is not flattering or superficial!
My sister had a journey to some European countries including Germany, Slovenia, Finland and …and she told me that Finns were the most kind and worm people that she visited.
I like to have a trip to your country too and I love to watch some Finnish metal gigs specially Amorphis!
Amorphis, nightwish, swallow the sun, children of bodom and… are very famous and beloved bands between metalers in my country.
Malja Suomi..kiitos!!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic