aren,t you proud enough you damn Finns?2

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
HENGAMEH

Post by HENGAMEH » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:59 am

And sorry to bother you again! But why you are so low population?!! Just 5 million?!!!! Come on! Go have sex make babies and make it double! You deserve that!!

And I’d like to say all about Finns in my interest began from a Finnish metaler that works for a German heavy metal band, named Kreator. His name is sami yli sirnio I think. He is so modest and funny that makes him a very good ambassador by the way, like his many other co-workers in finland and … !!!...God! I talked a lot!!! I apology again!! Kiitos!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Rip

Re: aren,t you proud enough you damn Finns?2

Post by Rip » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:00 pm

I presume the population development must have been at least in roughly in line with other European states from late 19th century onwards. Before that, a country with cold climate and growth season of only few months could only support a a rather low population density. Situation is not that different in other parts of the worlds in comparable latitudes.

betelgeuse

Re: aren,t you proud enough you damn Finns?2

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Rip wrote:I presume the population development must have been at least in roughly in line with other European states from late 19th century onwards. Before that, a country with cold climate and growth season of only few months could only support a a rather low population density. Situation is not that different in other parts of the worlds in comparable latitudes.
Actually it's quite a feat (Gulf Stream helps) that there is even as many as we currently have: "Finland is an Arctic nation; one third of all people living in the area north of the 60th parallel are Finnish."

http://vnk.fi/artikkeli/-/asset_publish ... geId=en_US