Apply for a new resident permit to comeback to Finland?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
duyduy

Post by duyduy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:02 am

Hello, everyone. Im from Vietnam and currently im studying at Hamk UAS. I dont really like the school and the program that much, so i plan to drop out this summer and go back to my homeland.
My question is: After i dropped out and left Finland, Could I apply for another the resident permit for a different future study? I mean will the Finnish authority make it harder for ones who want to return the country after leaving it behind?
If anyone have been in my situation, can you please tell me what to do, thanks in advance.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Apply for a new resident permit to comeback to Finland?

Post by betelgeuse » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:07 pm

duyduy wrote:After i dropped out and left Finland, Could I apply for another the resident permit for a different future study?
You can.
duyduy wrote: I mean will the Finnish authority make it harder for ones who want to return the country after leaving it behind?
No.

rinso

Re: Apply for a new resident permit to comeback to Finland?

Post by rinso » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:02 pm

After i dropped out and left Finland, Could I apply for another the resident permit for a different future study?
Keep in mind that for new non-eu students studying is not free anymore.