Response to refusal/prohibition of residence permit

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
HFW

Post by HFW » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:44 am

Hi everyone

I am applying my first student residence permit.

I am so confused about ''Response to possible refusal of entry and prohibition of entry residence permit application attachment form''
1.Are you opposed to your refusal of entry and prohibition of entry? (NO/YES, and WHY)
2.Are you opposed to your visa being cancelled?(NO/YES, and WHY)

Of course I do want to get residence permit and no cancelled visa. But is it okay to be honesty ?
My answers in draft were''YES,Because I signed my name on confirmation letter, student agreement to accept my study place and EMJMD scholarship. Also, I finished the register. '' for question 1.

and question 2 ''YES,same as question 1. Because I accepted my study place and EMJMD student scholarship.''

I searched a previous post, few people said they just want to make sure if you want to move here for no reason. But the post was 7 years ago. Could anyone share your experience ?

Thanks a lot : )

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Response to refusal/prohibition of residence permit

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:29 pm

HFW wrote: Of course I do want to get residence permit and no cancelled visa. But is it okay to be honesty ?
It is. Would be quite a funny form if you were expected to lie. However, you only fill that form if you are going against the expectation of applying for a student permit from abroad.