Residence permit (family ties) processing

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Amarabrizi

Re: Residence permit (family ties) processing

Post by Amarabrizi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:19 am

okonri wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:50 am
We applied in April 2017, entered the queue (waiting for processing) in June 2017, went to "In progress" in September 2017. And now, April 2018, it went back to "waiting for processing".
Same here, I applied since April 24th 2017, up till date, still no decision has been made by imigri, they said 9months max, is now 1 year and still counting yet nothing. I pray God touches there heart to know that people needs to unite with there families.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 pm

This is to inform that the decision on your residence permit application has arrived at the Embassy of Finland in Abuja. The decision is in Finnish language. The decision must be picked up within three months from receiving this email, latest the 16th of July, 2018.

I got the above email from the Finish Embassy today 16th of April 2018. Am really relieved now, that I got a decision after 1 year of waiting. I will be going to the embassy in Nigeria next week to collect the decision. Please guys pray for me. thanks

okonri

Post by okonri » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Amarabrizi wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:52 pm
This is to inform that the decision on your residence permit application has arrived at the Embassy of Finland in Abuja. The decision is in Finnish language. The decision must be picked up within three months from receiving this email, latest the 16th of July, 2018.

I got the above email from the Finish Embassy today 16th of April 2018. Am really relieved now, that I got a decision after 1 year of waiting. I will be going to the embassy in Nigeria next week to collect the decision. Please guys pray for me. thanks
Congrats in advance. When did your enterfinland status change to "Decision is ready"?

Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 am

okonri wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm
Amarabrizi wrote:

Congrats in advance. When did your enterfinland status change to "Decision is ready"?
Thanks, I didn't go through the e-application, my wife was started tracking the progress after the 9months they gave as max time of processing, she went to imigri office in Helsinki and also did phone call follow up then she was asked to provide her international passport pages proving she traveled to Africa, and after 2 months, I received that email from the embassy in Nigeria.

Amarabrizi

Post by Amarabrizi » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 am

Amarabrizi wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 am
okonri wrote:
Amarabrizi wrote:

Thanks, I didn't go through the e-application, my wife started tracking the progress after the 9months they gave as max time of processing, she went to imigri office in Helsinki and also did phone call follow up then she was asked to provide her international passport pages proving she traveled to Africa, and after 2 months, I received that email from the embassy in Nigeria.

okonri

Post by okonri » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 am

Amarabrizi wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:20 am
Amarabrizi wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 am
okonri wrote:

Thanks, I didn't go through the e-application, my wife started tracking the progress after the 9months they gave as max time of processing, she went to imigri office in Helsinki and also did phone call follow up then she was asked to provide her international passport pages proving she traveled to Africa, and after 2 months, I received that email from the embassy in Nigeria.
Ok. Thanks for the info.

Noon

Post by Noon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 am

Amarabrizi wrote:

Wow congratulations! I wish you the best. I never knew they could send decisions to abuja embassy. In my case they said they would but i never got any email, my husband just saw the migri letter in his mail box.

cloudx7

Post by cloudx7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Hello, its been almost 10 months (child of a finnish permanent resident) and I would like to ask if anyone knows if I can leave Finland (to go 3rd world country) while I wait for my decision. I don't want to enter back I just want to go and wait in my home country for decision. Is it possible?

Bluesky12

Post by Bluesky12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm

From migri website today :
The handling of the application was incorrectly displayed in Enter Finland

04/18/2018 13.27

There has been a disruption in the electronic transaction service Enter Finland, which is why the status of the application has previously been misunderstood by some of the customers.

Thursday 12.4. After a system update has been made, some of the clients will see the status of the application in "waiting for processing" even though the application was previously "pending". At this time, the status of the application is displayed correctly in the service.

Customers do not need to be in touch with customer service. We are investigating the cause of the disorder. We apologize for the incident and the resulting concern.

Pppts

Post by Pppts » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Bluesky12 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:12 pm

04/18/2018 13.27

There has been a disruption in the electronic transaction service Enter Finland, which is why the status of the application has previously been misunderstood by some of the customers.

Thursday 12.4. After a system update has been made, some of the clients will see the status of the application in "waiting for processing" even though the application was previously "pending". At this time, the status of the application is displayed correctly in the service.

Customers do not need to be in touch with customer service. We are investigating the cause of the disorder. We apologize for the incident and the resulting concern.
Are you also December applicant? How is your application going? Ours(my husband's) is still waiting.

Bluesky12

Post by Bluesky12 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Pppts wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm
Bluesky12 wrote:

04/18/2018 13.27

Are you also December applicant? How is your application going? Ours(my husband's) is still waiting.
Yes my spouse applied December 2017, apparently still queuing.... I try to call them almost every month to check the application status, same answer every time still waiting....
I would want just to know when they will start so I could plan my summer holiday... :(

Pppts

Post by Pppts » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:23 am

Bluesky12 wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 pm
Pppts wrote:
Bluesky12 wrote:

04/18/2018 13.27

Yes my spouse applied December 2017, apparently still queuing.... I try to call them almost every month to check the application status, same answer every time still waiting....
I would want just to know when they will start so I could plan my summer holiday... :(
We called only once, then we don't want to bother them anymore. I'm going to visit my husband on my summer holiday anyway. I wish time could go faster until he can come home here...

Bluesky12

Post by Bluesky12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:07 am

Pppts wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:23 am
Bluesky12 wrote:
Pppts wrote:

We called only once, then we don't want to bother them anymore. I'm going to visit my husband on my summer holiday anyway. I wish time could go faster until he can come home here...
We didn't apply throw enter Finland so can't see the status anless I called... There is a possibility that they call me for interview, so I wouldn't want to be away... but will go for summer holiday ( July/August)anyway, and iwill let them know about it in advance. maybe she comes with me hopefully!

Pppts

Post by Pppts » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 am

Bluesky12 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:07 am
Pppts wrote:
Bluesky12 wrote:

We didn't apply throw enter Finland so can't see the status anless I called... There is a possibility that they call me for interview, so I wouldn't want to be away... but will go for summer holiday ( July/August)anyway, and iwill let them know about it in advance. maybe she comes with me hopefully!
I'm going to hug my man in July, I also wish that he comes back here with me. 4 of us should celebrate together if we also get decision in the same month. :lol:

Bluesky12

Post by Bluesky12 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:19 am

Pppts wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 am
Bluesky12 wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:07 am
Pppts wrote:

I'm going to hug my man in July, I also wish that he comes back here with me. 4 of us should celebrate together if we also get decision in the same month. :lol:
Yes, it would be great celebration ! Summer season is the best time for them to come to Finland, before it gets rainy and less day light...