Car Loan requirments

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
botacco

Car Loan requirments

Post by botacco » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi All,
I will move from Italy to Tampere on February and considering that importing my car would cost as buying a new one, I am considering to buy a new one as soon as I will arrive there.

Which are the common requirements for getting a car loan? Can I ask it immediately as soon as I arrive, only based on my work contract, or do I need to have some months of work done before asking it?
Which is the usual down payment for this cases? Is it possible to start with a down payment of 10% or do they commonly need more to accept the loan?

Car Loan requirments

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Car Loan requirments

Post by rinso » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:15 am

botacco wrote:Hi All,
I will move from Italy to Tampere on February and considering that importing my car would cost as buying a new one, I am considering to buy a new one as soon as I will arrive there.

Which are the common requirements for getting a car loan? Can I ask it immediately as soon as I arrive, only based on my work contract, or do I need to have some months of work done before asking it?
Which is the usual down payment for this cases? Is it possible to start with a down payment of 10% or do they commonly need more to accept the loan?
You normally can get loans with a positive credit history. For foreigners it means at least living in Finland for two years without financial problems.