Winter job

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Cosimo

Winter job

Post by Cosimo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi everyone, i'm a 35 years old guy from Italy and i would like to spend a few month in Finlad.
I'm looking for a job, i did fing a few but only in Helsinki. My plans was to work in nature instead but it's really hard to find something on internet.
Is there anyone that can give me some advice?
Thanks a lot!
Cosimo

Winter job

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Winter job

Post by rinso » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:10 am

Cosimo wrote:Hi everyone, i'm a 35 years old guy from Italy and i would like to spend a few month in Finlad.
I'm looking for a job, i did fing a few but only in Helsinki. My plans was to work in nature instead but it's really hard to find something on internet.
Thanks a lot!
Cosimo
You realize that in winter most of the nature is inaccessible?
Most jobs in nature are forest harvesting (special skills needed) or tour-guide (local knowledge needed).
For a few months nobody is going to hire you if you haven't got the skills and experience for the job.

Re: Winter job

Post by 007 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:19 pm

Cosimo wrote:Hi everyone, i'm a 35 years old guy from Italy and i would like to spend a few month in Finlad.
Thanks a lot!
Cosimo
Try those travel agencies located in Rovaniemi. Might be bit late now (no harm in trying) as they recently had a recruitment program for the upcoming winter season.
“Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated."
"Aina, kun opit uuden sanan, opettele samalla sen monikko!"