Applying Residence Permit for spouse of Finnish Citizen in Finland while on private visit visa

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
biryvih

Re: Applying Residence Permit for spouse of Finnish Citizen in Finland while on private visit visa

Post by biryvih » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:36 pm

I am happy about your positivity. I hope things will go perfectly for you. I just know some people who were madly in love with their significant other, but once they decided to come to Finland, things kinda move into different direction.
We have been dating for more than 2 years, so I guess, that is not rushing thingy.

I wasn't talking about "rushing things (in terms of dating)" I was referring to "if you haven't been in Finland yet or for a short time.. " ... and it is very different what you read and what you experience... I didn't want to write (since I don't have much to add in terms of residence permit), but I decided to when you mention about changing religion etc.. is your fiance lestadiolaiset? just curious..
There are a lot of Indonesian over there, they were dating their finnish spouse only for few months and decided to get married, and they live there in Finland, they don't seem to have any problem with the weather or anything.
People are different, they can be from same place but experiences are totally different, their behaviour is different.
I believe that human has its ability to adapt.
No doubt about it, but it is not as easy as you might think..
I will take the risk of getting frozen in Finland as long as I'm with my husband
This part I was talking about.. I really hope everything goes well for you and you'd be able to stay with your husband for forever...
(try LDR, you will find out how tragic It is)
I have and I couldn't.

Oki I won't say much, I wish you luck.. I hope things go smoothly for you and your stay will be pleasant in Finland..

Re: Applying Residence Permit for spouse of Finnish Citizen in Finland while on private visit visa

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:05 am

alberti wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:56 pm
Hi. At first would like to explain the rules of Schengen Visa. One important issue is that you can show that you have enough financiel means to stay on a Tourist Visa. Yourself ! They calculate for Finland 30 euro a day.
This is what I did first time. I simply transferred 2700 euro to my Girlfriends bank account(90 days x 30 euro). This was my holiday money I supposed to use for 4 months in Indonesia. Printed her bank balance out. They needed also mine 3months bank statement `s , but its mainly to show if you some income in Finland. Amount is not important . We did this in January 2017. In 2 weeks time we got the Schengen Visa. But we left to Finland 16 march. So we used up the money what was transferred to Indonesia earlier. So when upon arrival in Finland my wife (girlfriend then) had nothing on her Indonesian account. hah ha. :D
Other documents you need is an invitation letter. Stating where you are gonna life(your fiancée provides accommodation in his own home). Purpose of Visit. I wrote that I wanted to introduce my girlfriend and maybe future wife to Finnish Culture. Because maybe we would settle in Finland one day.
If you have a job in Indonesia, then let your employer make a reference letter. They want some proof you have economic ties with Indonesia. Although when applied 2th visa in August my wife had no job. But still got her visa.
Also you need a proof of travel insurance( 90 days about 140 €)
When applying for the third time a Schengen Visa about a month ago,we applied for family visit visa. Because she became my wife in November. No fee, No Insurance needed. On arrival in Helsinki Airport the custom officer told my wife, that next time she could go through EU citizen passport. Due to married with an EU citizen. The other cue was very long with Chinese tourist. Nice :D
Would recommend to get Married here in Finland. Less hassle with paper work. My wife spend months trying to get proper documents for marriage. Once we got the proper papers, the Indonesian Embassy in Helsinki was very helpful and efficient. Brought my girlfriend`s Indo documents(proof of being single, not married in Indonesia ) to Indo Embassy. 2 days later picked up a stamped legalized document to be used for applying marriage in Finland. 2 weeks later we got married :D . Then our marriage certificate was again legalized for foreign use, by ministry of foreign affairs in Helsinki. Just by walking in and pay 20 € for a stamp. With this document we legalized our marriage in Indonesia. Also very easy.
So now my Wife is still waiting here in Finland for her work/residence permit. If somehow denied, then we have to apply based on family ties .But she can stay until decision is made, even if it takes longer then the Schengen Visa. Its a long wait(now already 6 months since application) but we are together at least.
We also got a tip from the Indonesian Embassy about a Mosque in Helsinki,Munkivuori(actually a cellar under flat building) . Got married and converted according Islam. Received documents to take to Indonesia to show my wife parents.Too make them happy. There are just papers. In reality I am still Atheist . You can contact me anytime if needed more info. Just mail me , [email protected] . happy to help
hi, thanks for a lot of information you put up there. hehe. I really appreciate it. I just got out from university, I have worked as a wedding party freelancer for the last 5 years, so I basicly have no job. The last official job I had was a facial instructor, but didn't last long since the boss was sexiest, so I decided to quit the job. But some Indo girls didn't need to prove their employement letter, even their bank account, but they got some interview at the embassy since they mentioned that they were getting married in Finland and the guy still needed to prove his financial status (because they were his gf's sponsor). Actually, getting married in Indonesia is not as difficult as It might seem. It's actually pretty easy, just need your Letter of No Impediement from embassy, visa, passport, muslim certificate and photos (since I have a neighbour who has worked for this departement, he is always willing to help us). When I'm legally married to him, the paperwoks for visa will be less since I don't need to prove my bank statements and employement status in Indonesia and ofcourse visa will be free of charge and no need travel insurance. Thank you so much for helping me. :) I'm going to inform my fiance about the mosques. I hope he will find out where he wants to convert since I'm trying to avoid the drama and all. :)

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 am

biryvih wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:36 pm
I am happy about your positivity. I hope things will go perfectly for you. I just know some people who were madly in love with their significant other, but once they decided to come to Finland, things kinda move into different direction.
We have been dating for more than 2 years, so I guess, that is not rushing thingy.

I wasn't talking about "rushing things (in terms of dating)" I was referring to "if you haven't been in Finland yet or for a short time.. " ... and it is very different what you read and what you experience... I didn't want to write (since I don't have much to add in terms of residence permit), but I decided to when you mention about changing religion etc.. is your fiance lestadiolaiset? just curious..
There are a lot of Indonesian over there, they were dating their finnish spouse only for few months and decided to get married, and they live there in Finland, they don't seem to have any problem with the weather or anything.
People are different, they can be from same place but experiences are totally different, their behaviour is different.
I believe that human has its ability to adapt.
No doubt about it, but it is not as easy as you might think..
I will take the risk of getting frozen in Finland as long as I'm with my husband
This part I was talking about.. I really hope everything goes well for you and you'd be able to stay with your husband for forever...
(try LDR, you will find out how tragic It is)
I have and I couldn't.

Oki I won't say much, I wish you luck.. I hope things go smoothly for you and your stay will be pleasant in Finland..
Hi, but I'm not a pessimist :P , If some people can do that, I think I can do that too. :) just need to adapt a lil bit. :P (I tried to put my head in the fridge and felt like I'm in Finland already. hahaha)

If you are madly in love with someone, you will have to put effort to be together and you will find a way to be united eventually. I'm me and you can't compare me with others who gave up on finland's weather.. :P I have never been a quiter, so GANBATTE!!

bm50
AKA cockney

Post by bm50 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:27 pm

Hi,

So according to Alberti your husband does not need to convert to Islam to marry in Finland? So that would be easier for you? You can get the non impediment certificate at the Indonesian embassy in Helsinki I have been there they were very helpful. Yes it can take a long time to get your marriage papers legalized by the government offices in Jakarta unless you know someone who works there we were lucky my wife's cousin new people in the government so it was quite quick the even took the papers to the Finnish embassy.
I understand how you feel it can be very frustrating and stressful and you seem very determined it's up to you it's your life. Some of the posts may seem to be negative but they are only trying to help you as I think they know from experience so they speak the truth. When your husband visits you of course it's a happy time and holiday atmosphere but very different if he lived there, when I married in Indonesia I was only there about 4 weeks but I knew then that I could never live there. I'm not Finnish but have lived here for a long time and it's been difficult I still feel alien. I know you have read a lot about Finland and it's a nice country in many ways education for example but it's different when you live here, maybe ok the first 6 months to a year while you try to settle and everything is new to you but I think not easy for you as Isojoki is a very small municipality just over 2000 population and very far from any big towns.Of course you know the winters can be up to 6 months with some very dark days not much sun and very cold, You have to think about when your husband is working and you are alone especially in winter. Ok you will want to study Finnish but I think you will not find any courses in Isojoki you may have to travel very far to a larger town. Asian food shops are far away Tampere, I think Seinäjoki are the nearest to Isojoki.
I'm in Helsinki so many asian food shops and many asian, Indonesian's living here so easy I think to find friends but Isojoki I think you will be isolated and difficult to meet people but i'm sure can find asian people on this forum that live here.
Of course many asian people are happily married here and settled but also many divorce, the problem here is that it is very easy to get divorced just 6 months. Anyway you are determined and you know what you want as I said it's your life.

Good luck and please keep us informed in the forum it's very helpful to others.

Take care!

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:54 pm

kanjengmami93 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 am
Hi, but I'm not a pessimist :P , If some people can do that, I think I can do that too. :) just need to adapt a lil bit. :P (I tried to put my head in the fridge and felt like I'm in Finland already. hahaha)

If you are madly in love with someone, you will have to put effort to be together and you will find a way to be united eventually. I'm me and you can't compare me with others who gave up on finland's weather.. :P I have never been a quiter, so GANBATTE!!
Weather is easy: when cold you just put more clothes on. I think the problem is lack of light. Not now, but November-December when the snow doesn't help yet.

Btw, I hope you like rural living. I had to check where the Isojoki is and oh boy.. couple of thousand people, mainly forests and swamps. I suppose you have already "driven" through Isojoki by Google streetview?
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:10 pm

Upphew wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:54 pm
kanjengmami93 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:21 am

Weather is easy: when cold you just put more clothes on. I think the problem is lack of light. Not now, but November-December when the snow doesn't help yet.

Btw, I hope you like rural living. I had to check where the Isojoki is and oh boy.. couple of thousand people, mainly forests and swamps. I suppose you have already "driven" through Isojoki by Google streetview?
HI, thanks for coming here in my post. I do like rural living. I have been living in a big crowded ass city in Indonesia with bad polution, bad traffic, and everythinf is just bad. lol. Living in rural areas has been always my dream (I know It's silly, but that's true). My fiance shows me around sometimes. So I pretty much know the situation there in Finland. Even my fridge ain't as cold as Finland. Lol.

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:18 pm

bm50 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:27 pm
Hi,

So according to Alberti your husband does not need to convert to Islam to marry in Finland? So that would be easier for you? You can get the non impediment certificate at the Indonesian embassy in Helsinki I have been there they were very helpful. Yes it can take a long time to get your marriage papers legalized by the government offices in Jakarta unless you know someone who works there we were lucky my wife's cousin new people in the government so it was quite quick the even took the papers to the Finnish embassy.
I understand how you feel it can be very frustrating and stressful and you seem very determined it's up to you it's your life. Some of the posts may seem to be negative but they are only trying to help you as I think they know from experience so they speak the truth. When your husband visits you of course it's a happy time and holiday atmosphere but very different if he lived there, when I married in Indonesia I was only there about 4 weeks but I knew then that I could never live there. I'm not Finnish but have lived here for a long time and it's been difficult I still feel alien. I know you have read a lot about Finland and it's a nice country in many ways education for example but it's different when you live here, maybe ok the first 6 months to a year while you try to settle and everything is new to you but I think not easy for you as Isojoki is a very small municipality just over 2000 population and very far from any big towns.Of course you know the winters can be up to 6 months with some very dark days not much sun and very cold, You have to think about when your husband is working and you are alone especially in winter. Ok you will want to study Finnish but I think you will not find any courses in Isojoki you may have to travel very far to a larger town. Asian food shops are far away Tampere, I think Seinäjoki are the nearest to Isojoki.
I'm in Helsinki so many asian food shops and many asian, Indonesian's living here so easy I think to find friends but Isojoki I think you will be isolated and difficult to meet people but i'm sure can find asian people on this forum that live here.
Of course many asian people are happily married here and settled but also many divorce, the problem here is that it is very easy to get divorced just 6 months. Anyway you are determined and you know what you want as I said it's your life.

Good luck and please keep us informed in the forum it's very helpful to others.

Take care!
HI, thanks for coming by again. I'm happy that you can tell me everything. :) truth hurts, but It is what It is. :) I think there would be no difference If we live in Indonesia. I thought I try to save my marriage by living in Finland. Oh boy, there are a lot of crazy sleazy chicks in here. Some girls can be very agrresive towards foreigners. Stealing someone's husband is like an achievement for them. I don't wanna go into details, but you know what I mean. Isojoki is indeed very quite and like a death town, lol. But I think that's something good for me since I have been living in hell in a big city in Indonesia for 25 years now. lol. We wil find a way eventually, we could always move to a bigger city for example. :) And about making friends, I have been always a lone wolf, because I think in the end of they day, they don't give a sh*t about you. Maybe I will keep few of them. And as long as my husband is not abusive or a cheating husband, I don't have any reason to divorce him, we will have a prenup too, so that might help a lil bit :) Plus, thank you for your concern about it and thank you for your advices. :) I really appreciate it. :)

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 pm

This thread is quite an interesting read...

you have so much determination, so do many other people and it is sad to see when hopes and dreams are crushed, when you have to face the reality :lol: (again, I really hope you prove me wrong.. but grass is always greener on the other side) but this is the kind of vibe I am getting from you..

You are heavily relying on your soon to be husband.. aaannnd that is probably the worst thing you could do, seriously.

as you said
I do like rural living.
I would suggest, until you are not married and still living in Indonesia.. Go rent a room / house in a rural area in your country and live there for a bit.. I am pretty sure it will not be problem for you, since you want to stay away from bigger cities.. That will be "training" for you and it will also put your "theory" into practice. Just a thought.

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:05 pm

biryvih wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:18 pm
This thread is quite an interesting read...

you have so much determination, so do many other people and it is sad to see when hopes and dreams are crushed, when you have to face the reality :lol: (again, I really hope you prove me wrong.. but grass is always greener on the other side) but this is the kind of vibe I am getting from you..

You are heavily relying on your soon to be husband.. aaannnd that is probably the worst thing you could do, seriously.

as you said
I do like rural living.
I would suggest, until you are not married and still living in Indonesia.. Go rent a room / house in a rural area in your country and live there for a bit.. I am pretty sure it will not be problem for you, since you want to stay away from bigger cities.. That will be "training" for you and it will also put your "theory" into practice. Just a thought.
Hi, Does the weather really make you pessimistic there? I once lived in a rural area before, no signal, no internet, nothing, I couldn't even make a call, and the electricity barely existed there!![/b] Does this sound depressing enough for you? :) I was sent by my university on a mission to dedicate myself to serve the community in a rural area far away from the city like seriously far away, foods were limited, people there were quite interesting, the facilities were almost impossible to get. I even had to help the only school there to get better facilities by collecting money from college friends. I lived there for quite a while. I had no problem about it. I could survive :P It's quite sad to hear this from someone that I was hoping I could get some help from instead of telling something that I myself haven't even experienced it and you are pretending to be some kind of a clairvoyant? :P I do understand that living in Finland will be really different, completely. I'm heavily relying on my fiance? wtf does that even mean? If he lives in Indonesia, he will heavily rely on me, If that's what you are trying to describe. But thanks again for your visit here, anytime. Plus, I would gladly inform you here If die in Finland during my stay or get divorce. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: Plus, If your next answer starts to become some kinda of trolling or bullies and bring negativity, I won't respond any further. I'm here politely asking for help not some yada yada.
Last edited by kanjengmami93 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:44 am, edited 5 times in total.

bm50
AKA cockney

Post by bm50 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Hi,

In my opinion your husband would not survive in Indonesia I was there and the culture is very different from Europe. It's ok and a paradise for Europeans to live same as the Philippines live by the beach etc paradise but you need Money to do that and low cost of living very different to Europe. The most positive thing you wrote was that you can always move to a big city and I think that is your best chance to survive in Finland. I'm sure you will study and learn the language quick my Indonesian wife arrived in Helsinki in 2007 and by 2010 she was speaking Finnish and working with children. So I have faith in you to learn but only if you are in a city where there are more chances for you to succeed :D

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:14 pm

does the weather really make you pessimistic there?
Weather has its influence, but eventually one can get used to weather rather easily, maybe in couple of months and one get used to day / night situation in a year or so.
I once lived in a rural area before, no signal, no internet, nothing, I couldn't even make a call, and the electricity barely existed there!![/b] Does this sound depressing enough for you? :)
Not really, and here is the reason why. You could speak your own language, you had friends around you and you were still in your own country.
It's quite sad to hear this from someone that I was hoping I could get some help from instead of telling something that I myself haven't even experienced it and you are pretending to be some kind of a clairvoyant?
Yes I could imagine that. It is rather depressing, but unfortunately it is the fact. And it is not about discouraging you, its just don't put all your eggs in one basket kinda thing.
I'm heavily relying on my fiance? wtf does that even mean?
I thought you'd understand but let me elaborate or at least I will try :ochesey: now you are far away from your family, friends, your language, your country etc.. There is only one person you know in Finland and he is your fiance, he has other stuff to do when he is in Finland, since he is not on holidays anymore and things are different. If you need any sort of guidance, he will be your go to person and if you don't pick up things quickly it can be annoying rather fast..
die in Finland during my stay or get divorce
that's not the point and it'd be quite sad if things wouldn't work out and no one should look forward to that.

As much as I understand you think that only "weather" is the main thing, but it really isn't as I said one can get used to weather in a year or so.. here is an example, I have couple of Asian friends and as much as I understand Asian culture, it is hard for them to say no to someone, just because they want to be polite. But when it comes to Finns, they are rather straightforward and when you are not used to it, sometimes that honesty hits you like a brick.. This was just one example.. I could go on and on, but I think you want to hear all the fuzzy and cuddly stuff, which is possible in a fantasy world but reality is a bit different.. I have lived here long long time and sometimes I remember how hard was it to survive in first few years and weather was the least of my problems. I used to call Finland "sweet prison" :) I feel like home in here now, but getting to this stage was not easy at all.

But of course I don't want to discourage you or anything, as I said before and will say again, prepare yourself because it isn't as easy as you might think... and I didn't understand one thing, why are you so quick to comment about divorce?

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:42 pm

biryvih wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:14 pm
does the weather really make you pessimistic there?
Weather has its influence, but eventually one can get used to weather rather easily, maybe in couple of months and one get used to day / night situation in a year or so.
I once lived in a rural area before, no signal, no internet, nothing, I couldn't even make a call, and the electricity barely existed there!![/b] Does this sound depressing enough for you? :)
Not really, and here is the reason why. You could speak your own language, you had friends around you and you were still in your own country.
It's quite sad to hear this from someone that I was hoping I could get some help from instead of telling something that I myself haven't even experienced it and you are pretending to be some kind of a clairvoyant?
Yes I could imagine that. It is rather depressing, but unfortunately it is the fact. And it is not about discouraging you, its just don't put all your eggs in one basket kinda thing.
I'm heavily relying on my fiance? wtf does that even mean?
I thought you'd understand but let me elaborate or at least I will try :ochesey: now you are far away from your family, friends, your language, your country etc.. There is only one person you know in Finland and he is your fiance, he has other stuff to do when he is in Finland, since he is not on holidays anymore and things are different. If you need any sort of guidance, he will be your go to person and if you don't pick up things quickly it can be annoying rather fast..
die in Finland during my stay or get divorce
that's not the point and it'd be quite sad if things wouldn't work out and no one should look forward to that.

As much as I understand you think that only "weather" is the main thing, but it really isn't as I said one can get used to weather in a year or so.. here is an example, I have couple of Asian friends and as much as I understand Asian culture, it is hard for them to say no to someone, just because they want to be polite. But when it comes to Finns, they are rather straightforward and when you are not used to it, sometimes that honesty hits you like a brick.. This was just one example.. I could go on and on, but I think you want to hear all the fuzzy and cuddly stuff, which is possible in a fantasy world but reality is a bit different.. I have lived here long long time and sometimes I remember how hard was it to survive in first few years and weather was the least of my problems. I used to call Finland "sweet prison" :) I feel like home in here now, but getting to this stage was not easy at all.

But of course I don't want to discourage you or anything, as I said before and will say again, prepare yourself because it isn't as easy as you might think... and I didn't understand one thing, why are you so quick to comment about divorce?
Aww, You poor thing dont get my jokes. :wink: :shock: Because some other people brought that divorce stuff up here, I don't even understand why they are bringing that thing up in the first place. Just scroll up, you will know what I mean. Hey, we will have a prenup, so he can't steal my things. :lol: :lol: Somehow, you remind me of my old mom, always thinking the same thing as you do. Well, then,they are your asian friends and you only have a couple of them, that's funny, but who cares, because I don't. In fact, I'm quite westnernized, and my finnish fiance doesn't seem like he is a straightforward guy, I'm pretty sure you are just generalizing and you like doing that, don't you? :lol: :roll: I have already made friends with some Indonesian there in Finland, I know my fiance has a job, and he is busy during the day so that's not a big problem really (he barely texts me during the day, and I have been always without him for a year now?). I have told you and mentioned above, I know that living in Finland will be completely different, but I'm willing to adapt, Is this not clear enough or hard for you to understand? But I would like to think myself as a non pessimist person but If It doesn't please you, so then I don't care. :lol: :roll: But, hey thanks for wasting your time in my post. You are always welcomed :wink:
Last edited by kanjengmami93 on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:21 am, edited 20 times in total.

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:52 pm

bm50 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 pm
Hi,

In my opinion your husband would not survive in Indonesia I was there and the culture is very different from Europe. It's ok and a paradise for Europeans to live same as the Philippines live by the beach etc paradise but you need Money to do that and low cost of living very different to Europe. The most positive thing you wrote was that you can always move to a big city and I think that is your best chance to survive in Finland. I'm sure you will study and learn the language quick my Indonesian wife arrived in Helsinki in 2007 and by 2010 she was speaking Finnish and working with children. So I have faith in you to learn but only if you are in a city where there are more chances for you to succeed :D
Hi, Thanks for your supports. May I ask? Is it okay for me to have an online business in Finland or Is it illegal for immigrants to do that? Yeah, If we don't move to a bigger city, I might find myself picking some berries in the jungle lol. yeah, my fiance doesn't like Indonesia so much. He was frustrated because of the bad traffic, and bad polution while he was visiting me. Plus, there is a suomi class or course close to his house, only 100 meters away from his house. :)

Upphew

Post by Upphew » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:14 am

kanjengmami93 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi, Thanks for your supports. May I ask? Is it okay for me to have an online business in Finland or Is it illegal for immigrants to do that?
www.infopankki.fi/en/living-in-finland/ ... enterprise should get you started on that topic. Short answer: it is ok to have online business. Taxes will be paid, you'll see red tape for miles.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

kanjengmami93

Post by kanjengmami93 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:30 am

Upphew wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:14 am
kanjengmami93 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:52 pm
Hi, Thanks for your supports. May I ask? Is it okay for me to have an online business in Finland or Is it illegal for immigrants to do that?
www.infopankki.fi/en/living-in-finland/ ... enterprise should get you started on that topic. Short answer: it is ok to have online business. Taxes will be paid, you'll see red tape for miles.
Hi, thanks for the link, going to check that out. :thumbsup: