Resident Permit for an Employed Person - minimum salary

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
raifemre

Post by raifemre » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 am

Hello,

My friend is going to apply the resident permit. He made a contract of 1200 euro monthly salary. In migri website, it is indicated that; if there is no collective agreement in a sector you apply, then minimum salary must be at least 1189 EUR. In his contract TEME agreement written on the collective agreement field. We checked the agreement and the minimum salary is about 1800 EUR. So If he applies with 1200 EUR contract, what is the risk of being rejected ? 100% ?

Thanks

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Upphew

Re: Resident Permit for an Employed Person - minimum salary

Post by Upphew » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:16 am

raifemre wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:36 am
Hello,

My friend is going to apply the resident permit. He made a contract of 1200 euro monthly salary. In migri website, it is indicated that; if there is no collective agreement in a sector you apply, then minimum salary must be at least 1189 EUR. In his contract TEME agreement written on the collective agreement field. We checked the agreement and the minimum salary is about 1800 EUR. So If he applies with 1200 EUR contract, what is the risk of being rejected ? 100% ?

Thanks
Depends. 1200 is fine, but then the hours must be adjusted accordingly. Your friend could email teme and ask if the contract is legal. I'm sure they would love to know who tries to break the agreement...
If the hours are normal and the pay is under the collective agreement then the migri has no other choice than to reject the application.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

linhvu93

Re: Resident Permit for an Employed Person - minimum salary

Post by linhvu93 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Hi,

Hope that my experience would help.

Last year, 1/2017 i applied for working RP for trainee with full time 6-month contract and salary was 1200eur/month. I got an B-RP after 3 weeks (I think because my contract was 1st RP and it's fix-term contract less than 1 year, that's why i got B-RP even though my contract met the income requirement).

After 6 months, i extended my RP, so my contract based on Collective Agreement (pay rate) and i just need to get paid equal or more than 1187euro/month then it's fine (my RP is for employed person, not for ones who graduated from Finland). The minimum salary per MONTH shown on Collective agreement is for an full time employee who works about 102-120 hours per THREE weeks (i don't remember exactly) but you can find the minimum salary per HOUR which can apply on either part-time or full-time workers.

For example, in your industry, it requires minimum 10euro per HOUR regarding to Collective Agreement, so your employer can write on contract or TEM.054 form that the working hours is 90 hours per THREE weeks and he can pay you 1200eur/month. That totally works. Only your salary, pension, unemployment insurance and taxes you paid matter, your working hours doesn't.

It's basically my case and i got an A-RP for 1 year last October.